Good Morning!

I know I have brought my dog to the vet for emergency surgery, that had to bump a few spots....sorry Ned
BTW Happy New Year, my son's is on the twelfth..12/12
 
Good morning everyone! Keep up that Christmas cheer!

CatChristmas3.gif
 
Good morning! Oh how much miss the cat hair everywhere and waking up at 2 am hearing an ornament being batted across the floor, then the morning ritual of putting all the low hanging tinsel and garland back up. One, no longer have a cat and two, no big tree. We decorate the fireplace instead since we downsized.
 
Good morning! Oh how much miss the cat hair everywhere and waking up at 2 am hearing an ornament being batted across the floor, then the morning ritual of putting all the low hanging tinsel and garland back up. One, no longer have a cat and two, no big tree. We decorate the fireplace instead since we downsized.
I understand missing that. I'm just talking big. I would miss it terribly.
 
So wife can't have cats because of her lung issues on orders of lung doctor. Otherwise would have at least one and usually two. Do have a Wheaten terrier though...they don't shed as they have hair, not fur.

And I always thought putting a tree in your house was an odd tradition. I know, bah humbug. I did it for years when had kids and room. Last several years, just haven't bothered but the fireplace looks great. Meant to post a pic, I'll get that up.
 
I don't particularly want a cat, but would take a Duck Billed Platypus if I could get my hands on one.
I like ducks and that is close. :cool:
 
I don't particularly want a cat, but would take a Duck Billed Platypus if I could get my hands on one.
I like ducks and that is close. :cool:
I've heard those are vicious. Take your arm off, man.
 
Too many cats! Dogs ftw
VSUSHfB.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new