Good Morning!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't work out here though, wife has stacked unwrapped presents in the gym (gym is a bit generous for a room with a excercycle and a treadmill) and I'm forbidden entry. So I have an excuse not to work out as well. Double Bonus Karma day!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone wanna explain to her it ain’t ten o clock yet?

To paraphrase Jimmy Buffet - it’s ten o’clock somewhere!!! :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning, is it the 9th or 10th day of Christmas? Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I guess that depends on when your Christmas starts.

Traditionally today (12/16) is the 16th day of advent which runs from 12/1-12/24. Then the first day of Christmas starts on 12/25 and runs through the 12th day on 1/5. :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Traditionally today (12/16) is the 16th day of advent which runs from 12/1-12/24. Then the first day of Christmas starts on 12/25 and runs through the 12th day on 1/5. :)
Father Nic would not be happy with me :oops:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Father Nic would not be happy with me :oops:

Of course he isn’t! Do you really think we both ended up on the naughty list by random happenstance?!? :oops:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon. As a present to myself I slept in. Then took Louie, Bear and Zoe to the vet. After waiting 2 hours we left and came home after making an apointment for Wednesday afternoon. The waiting room was packed and I 2 have dogs and a cat. I dont know what was going on but none of the animals were being seen. The Panera guy showed with lunch for the office in big bags which interested Bear greatly.
I need to find a new vet. Been going to this one 25 years but all good thing must end.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It looks Mordor here, gray, wet. and foreboding.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon. As a present to myself I slept in. Then took Louie, Bear and Zoe to the vet. After waiting 2 hours we left and came home after making an apointment for Wednesday afternoon. The waiting room was packed and I 2 have dogs and a cat. I dont know what was going on but none of the animals were being seen. The Panera guy showed with lunch for the office in big bags which interested Bear greatly.
I need to find a new vet. Been going to this one 25 years but all good thing must end.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It looks Mordor here, gray, wet. and foreboding.

Happy Birthday! Hope it gets better than burning a couple hours in the waiting room..

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back