Good Morning!

I can't work out here though, wife has stacked unwrapped presents in the gym (gym is a bit generous for a room with a excercycle and a treadmill) and I'm forbidden entry. So I have an excuse not to work out as well. Double Bonus Karma day!!!
 
Someone wanna explain to her it ain’t ten o clock yet?

To paraphrase Jimmy Buffet - it’s ten o’clock somewhere!!! :)
 
Morning Everyone!
 
Good Morning, is it the 9th or 10th day of Christmas? Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Good Morning, is it the 9th or 10th day of Christmas? Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I guess that depends on when your Christmas starts.

Traditionally today (12/16) is the 16th day of advent which runs from 12/1-12/24. Then the first day of Christmas starts on 12/25 and runs through the 12th day on 1/5. :)
 
Traditionally today (12/16) is the 16th day of advent which runs from 12/1-12/24. Then the first day of Christmas starts on 12/25 and runs through the 12th day on 1/5. :)
Father Nic would not be happy with me :oops:
 
Father Nic would not be happy with me :oops:

Of course he isn’t! Do you really think we both ended up on the naughty list by random happenstance?!? :oops:
 
Good afternoon. As a present to myself I slept in. Then took Louie, Bear and Zoe to the vet. After waiting 2 hours we left and came home after making an apointment for Wednesday afternoon. The waiting room was packed and I 2 have dogs and a cat. I dont know what was going on but none of the animals were being seen. The Panera guy showed with lunch for the office in big bags which interested Bear greatly.
I need to find a new vet. Been going to this one 25 years but all good thing must end.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It looks Mordor here, gray, wet. and foreboding.
 
Good afternoon. As a present to myself I slept in. Then took Louie, Bear and Zoe to the vet. After waiting 2 hours we left and came home after making an apointment for Wednesday afternoon. The waiting room was packed and I 2 have dogs and a cat. I dont know what was going on but none of the animals were being seen. The Panera guy showed with lunch for the office in big bags which interested Bear greatly.
I need to find a new vet. Been going to this one 25 years but all good thing must end.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It looks Mordor here, gray, wet. and foreboding.

Happy Birthday! Hope it gets better than burning a couple hours in the waiting room..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new