Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And long as I'm posting pics, hope you won't mind one more...this is Tess.
IMG_259009913929.jpeg

...so now I’m wondering if you have a matching goatee?!?

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who else has cat hair on the corners of their Christmas presents? Grrrrr.
When I paint I add a disclaimer:Most likely will have dog hair in said painting, at no extra cost of the buyer. It adds character and that’s how the girls contribute.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All.
Not feeling the greatest today. I got rear ended yesterday and now have neck pain and bad headache. :( A little whiplash I think. There was more damage to his car than mine, but mine is a BMW so may be more expensive to fix. I have not heard anything from his insurance yet so, I called his insurance today and he has not even filed a claim yet. So I filed with insurance.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All.
Not feeling the greatest today. I got rear ended yesterday and now have neck pain and bad headache. :( A little whiplash I think. There was more damage to his car than mine, but mine is a BMW so may be more expensive to fix. I have not heard anything from his insurance yet so, I called his insurance today and he has not even filed a claim yet. So I filed with insurance.
Sorry to hear. Hope you recover quickly...I hate those 'sprains and strains', always seem like they're the longest to heal. If you haven't seen doctor, I would. Obvious advice I know, but in my experience, insurance claims and lawsuits are always something you want to have well documented, early as possible.

Sister has similar thing...rear ended with whiplash. Except it kept getting worse and didn't fully heal for months. Ended up in court. Hope none of that happens to you, but better ready for it and not need it, than the reverse.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear. Hope you recover quickly...I hate those 'sprains and strains', always seem like they're the longest to heal. If you haven't seen doctor, I would. Obvious advice I know, but in my experience, insurance claims and lawsuits are always something you want to have well documented, early as possible.
Thanks, I do have an appointment with my chiropractor tomorrow. She is closed Tuesdays but I called her yesterday and she said to ice it until I can get in on Wednesday.

Jeto2004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All.
Hope you will feel better soon!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Keep up that Christmas cheer!

CatChristmas3.gif

Ti's a week before Christmas and all through the streets,
Those without computers are driving in fleets

Belching black smoke and trowing up slush
Windshields covered with ice salt and mush

They fill the stores in a frantic pace, to grab the hot toys in the ritual haste
Then pushing and jostling for a glimpse or a taste, then grab the leftovers with a let down face

Some have a list all made with care of a special gift they would like to share

Walking for hours and then selecting by chance, standing in lines that never advance
With an armful of gifts that are about to avalanche

Then as the day wears on and the shelves become bare, they soon select anything and begin not to care
Choosing ugly sweaters that no one would wear, knowing they will make another trip, just to be fair

Then they exit the mall with their bags in hand, only to find the lot in a jam
Surrounded by carts, and a mountain of slush, They carefully step but are still in a rush

Their cars are all scratched, or with a dent and a ding
They pretend not to notice the cost of their fling

When they are finally home all tired and worn, they rush to hide bags, all tattered and torn
They search for a box, to wrap and conceal, The ho-hum gifts, they thought were a steal

They should have logged on, to shop and save, they would have free boxes to save the day
All the perfect gifts just dropped at your door would free up your week to save even more

Who needs to drive and see all the lights or bump into old friends and see their delight
The little ones gleeful for the week at hand, with Christmas spread all across the land

Remember the work that left you mired, may sit on a self and only admired
The holidays seem to fly right by, so why put such effort in the gifts you buy

So remember the Grinch all warm in his cave, shop online or just sleep through the day.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful view!! Any good fishin?
Flood pond for the creek on other side behind the trees. Mostly carp and turtles but occasionally I'd pull out a nice bass... actually the same one a few different times. Haven't dropped a line in a couple years now though.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning People.

gift.jpeg
Reminds when as a kid my little sister and I would lie under the tree staring up at all the lights for hours. This was the 60's so, live tree of course, tinsel everwhere, enormous ornaments and those big colorful bulbs, including those 'bubbler ones'. The things you remember this time of year....thanks.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminds when as a kid my little sister and I would lie under the tree staring up at all the lights for hours. This was the 60's so, live tree of course, tinsel everwhere, enormous ornaments and those big colorful bulbs, including those 'bubbler ones'. The things you remember this time of year....thanks.
Yes that was a TREE and Christmas.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back