Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up to my new branching frogspawn on it's side (I have it on mini-stand in the substrate). Turns out my Tiger Pistol felt like taking a walk, that's new behavior. There was a big trench from their den (back corner) to front middle of tank. So fixed the coral, moved the sand back around and leveled out near the cave to give him something to do. That was at 7:30 am. As I type this, I'm looking over and there's my YWG hovering above my now roaming Pistol middle front of tank. Sigh.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So...Dion the Tiger pistol wasn't just roaming around, going nowhere with his two fists of iron...guess he decided to move out to the country, must have found the note on the door from Mama Leone.

Second best thing I did after putting the tank on wheels is putting all my rock on 'stilts'. Dig away, little buddy....dig away.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to not only talk myself out of going into work today (so I could get more work done and a work out in) but then I successfully managed to talk myself out of working out today and spent most the day on R2R. I need to write a book about how to do this!

"Personal Time Management and Responsibility and how to avoid them!"

What a great Wednesday.! And now it's almost happy hour...oh wait a second...I'm in charge on my own time...it IS happy hour!

By the way - anyone under the age of 30 reading this- don't be like me until after you have a successful career, own a nice home, raised kids and grand-kids. Or you're just going to be called a bum, whereas I'm being colorful and eccentric!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I managed to not only talk myself out of going into work today (so I could get more work done and a work out in) and then I successfully managed to talk myself out of working out today and spent most the day on R2R. I need to write a book about how to do this!

"Personal Time Management and Responsibility and how to avoid them!"

What a great Wednesday.! And now it's almost happy hour...oh wait a second...I'm in charge on my own time...it IS happy hour!

...and to think that after several more hours of doing nothing today today, then you’ll be able to start working on tomorrow! :p

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...and to think that after several more hours of doing nothing today today, then you’ll be able to start working on tomorrow! :p
You mean, I'll be able to start NOT working on nothing tomorrow. I know it's tough...it's a new way of thinking...you'll get it. I'll still be here for you, a shining example of procrastrinist glory. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know sometimes I think the moderators are going to decide there are other ways of not being socially responsible besides language and abuse and boom....there goes my membership.
What do you mean?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back