Good Morning!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin' all. Cleaned tank again yesterday...think I'm doing all I can. Actually looks less worse than I expected today. The algae there definitely looks unhealthy and usually after a cleaning the next day is noticeably worse so...maybe my daily manually cleaning is allowing the Vibrant to kick in. Yeah teamwork! This past week I did increase dosage to 125% every 3 days (that's 1.25 ml/gallon, 2.3x per week). I'll have to watch that, thinking another week and if only light algae still I'll back it down...don't need the problems with over dosing.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Food for thought
There are now over 166,000 coronavirus cases worldwide, and more than 6.400 deaths
Approximately 1.4 million people get AIDS every year.
6500 people die in bathtub accidents every year.
There are 7.8 billion people in the world.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the non-reef front...my wife (who's an special needs aid at the middle school here), is going in to clean out lockers today. No students until after spring break (and I think the rest of the year myself). But very nice of the school to keep the non-salaried staff working. And really much safer for her with reduced people (if you remember she has chronic lung issues which puts her high risk..if there were actual cases instead of just precautions, she wouldn't have gone to work at all).

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's try to keep it to good morning and related. I would rather not have current events discussed here. Just good morning and what your plans for the day are. Enough of current events on the news and other sites. Thanks :)

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Food for thought
There are now over 166,000 coronavirus cases worldwide, and more than 6.400 deaths
Approximately 1.4 million people get AIDS every year.
6500 people die in bathtub accidents every year.
There are 7.8 billion people in the world.

AIDS and bathtub accidents don't increase exponentially, to my knowledge :)

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Playing through WItcher III again...I never did the expansion pack and everyone knows you can't just start an expansion pack without doing a play through again. :) Come to think of it, I didn't get the expansion for AC either...hmmm. Guess I have my spring planned out.

That was a great game! I took the opportunity to grab Assassin's Creed Odyssey and all the add-ons. Might as well break out the console if we're on lock down lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning..

My gf and I close on our new house tomorrow. We are trying to keep a smile on our faces about it even though the world is a dark place right now..

Sending all happy vibes.

Congratulations on your new home!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning All !!! Really mad since yesterday:mad:. I went to install the Eshopps overflow box and guest what....I can't find the freaking gaskets :oops: . I look all around and can't find it. Ask my kids and the magic answer " I don't know Papa":rolleyes:. So I contact Eshopps yesterday to see how I can get those gaskets and they told me to send an email, what I did so now waiting on their response.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back