Good Morning!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning all! I can see Russia from my back porch:

Oh wait, that's NYC....taken not far from my house, looking across Raritan Bay. It's a jungle over there. Enjoy your day today.....more tank work for me.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! 70 degrees last week, 30 and 10 inches of snow today. :mad:
My Dad's side of the family was from Berlin, NH....all the way up north....White Mountains. There was a saying up there that I heard thousands of times......"If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." Enjoy the snow....that's one thing we didn't get this year in central NJ....snow-free.

Corals.com

WiscoFishNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! I have a shipment of frags arriving this morning from Your Reef's live sale :D Super excited! Also have one of the magnetic frag racks arriving today to keep the new frags out of reach from the evil crab who's still on the loose. Hopefully that sucker will be in the sump before too long..

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

Mayor Of Reef2Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
I am supposed to take a picture of my favorite fish. I don't have one. I love them all.
I would have a hard time choosing as well :)

MrsBugmaster

View Badges
Reaction score
So this just happened. It jumped up on my cup holder in my car and scared the crap out of me. Thankfully I was in parking lot and not driving when it happened. Did final manage to get it out of my car!

Last edited:

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So this just happened. It jumped up on my cup holder in my car and scared the crap out of me. Thankfully I was in parking lot and not driving when it happened. Did final manage to get it out of my car!
Even though it was a cutie, no free rides!

MrsBugmaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Even though it was a cutie, no free rides!
Yeah I have a bag of open bird seed in my garage so that is probably what attracted it to my garage and then into my car. I guess I need to put some of my extra salt buckets to use and put the bird seed on one of them.

Do you have any coral frag mounting tricks or tips you have learned that really help you?

• Yes I have learned some tricks (please share in the thread)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • No but I would like to learn some (check the thread)

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • I don't frag corals

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!