Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I left my main squeeze sleeping and I went to a supermarket. (She gave me a list)
The Supermarket is open from 6-7:00 am for Geezers and Supermodels only.

Supermodels don't need much food and they can get by just with a few squirts of chicken soup in their face twice a day. :rolleyes:

The Market opened at 6:00 sharp. The guy stood there with his hand on the lock as he looked at his watch. He must have been in charge of the Space Shuttle launches as we were all Senior Citizens anyway and weren't going to storm the place and run on top of the guy.

There were only about 8 people shopping anyway but there was also only one person working in the store besides the "technician" that opened the door.

Since the store employees were not working yet it was slim pickins but I got just about everything I wanted.
At the checkout there was this "older" guy in front of me and all I said was Good Morning.

He went on about how much he hates this and his stocks crashed. How he had a job in a sterile, temperature controlled environment in Manhattan in a computer room where there was no viruses and bacteria.
(In other words he spent his life in a cushy job)

He went on about how he watched the Trade Tower Fall, (as did I) But it was all Doom and Gloom.
And he wasn't a Veteran.

I couldn't wait to get away from this guy as I started out in a very good, happy mood but this guy was making me itchy even though he had gloves and a mask.

But everyone else was very nice and I only like happy, nice people. (Like the people here) ;Happy I even made the check out girl laugh under her mask.

I couldn't wait to get out of there

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all! I can see Russia from my back porch:

YGteGf6jvPZw19q24kG-Kc8FD4-TW5J7e3NNw_OrTMsc5XUi-zOsorjTC8ZExeEBOqdaB_svIVeMLdN-2duZxYOq-gWXsIh-8ad4iUj4rIof_0_5VOwu8vjxsfff0jctj8NoTVOJ_b9v8meg7c0xV3GbTlquUpK_pQsXH6uN9uy9QdyA5rJHWv_x0ZCr-9ELLJBewbCc2Gpsgb-Y4g-COPzY83Ahc6sQUZXGWYYYLalW5qTC4KHh7aHqeJ9fUEjEZjS8AEByM9w0ooij3uQj-_fCbH1IbpYuyF2-EsA5BFpNAt9Xjgirb8kizZURU18m-OCOfDtuwhFGGMwo12PurpXScNqF7MBTFVfD-p_vQlINKhJGN2FvLonf6Dc5zfo4X_s4zFwRr1ItUFYweBoYFt4JrgwlIk2gtXT2IsVvKSAzciclwA5Nl1PRU0kRgDTLMthO83L70_a5H7zcsjkiPSve-kbZytRPuFTkpfqWKsw6baiggKgbkNzHifcG6uuxhmg7FgviKSxy-ovMX9N0fMWlA4s13FnW-Akl9ZZ-ra-rc4i-TRjFkjft_RuHZ0CUWA4tol-ylCT0MN4zCklvZ4TTqh-fxhhZWbskmDLdvkEPehz7mT5J3FEugjP8RWStq9Pq5LtDw5bK3pcuSv5uI7uwv0rCWJUVYx8mWx6mR1UVPLn43cOWnCVKWkgynQ=w1230-h923-no

Oh wait, that's NYC....taken not far from my house, looking across Raritan Bay. It's a jungle over there. Enjoy your day today.....more tank work for me.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! 70 degrees last week, 30 and 10 inches of snow today. :mad:

My Dad's side of the family was from Berlin, NH....all the way up north....White Mountains. There was a saying up there that I heard thousands of times......"If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." Enjoy the snow....that's one thing we didn't get this year in central NJ....snow-free.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I have a shipment of frags arriving this morning from Your Reef's live sale :D Super excited! Also have one of the magnetic frag racks arriving today to keep the new frags out of reach from the evil crab who's still on the loose. Hopefully that sucker will be in the sump before too long..

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am supposed to take a picture of my favorite fish. I don't have one. I love them all.
IMG_2424_heic-L.jpg
I would have a hard time choosing as well :)

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this just happened. It jumped up on my cup holder in my car and scared the crap out of me. Thankfully I was in parking lot and not driving when it happened. Did final manage to get it out of my car!

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this just happened. It jumped up on my cup holder in my car and scared the crap out of me. Thankfully I was in parking lot and not driving when it happened. Did final manage to get it out of my car!

Even though it was a cutie, no free rides!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even though it was a cutie, no free rides!

Yeah I have a bag of open bird seed in my garage so that is probably what attracted it to my garage and then into my car. I guess I need to put some of my extra salt buckets to use and put the bird seed on one of them.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back