Good Morning!

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm home & that makes it a real good morning for me ! Monday I suffered a hernia & blocked bowel. It came on in a single day , called the emt's for a ride to the hospital. I lost about 7 inches of intestine & my navel ! Come on, who wants to loose their Beloved Belly Button? It's been with me my entire life. Anyway the emotional loss can wait. I felt terrible for the week on nothing but ice water & dam little of that I was so thirsty & still hurts like hell ! I have some really great friends & neighbors ! Mark took great care of my water baby's My lawn was all mowed & tree's trimmed Thanks to Dave & Miss Lori cleaned my house ! I couldn't believe it ! I will forever be in debt to these fine People . I'm home & happy for that. I haven't had any alcohol in 6 days & don't intend to start again. Most of all I have a fresh regard for others who are feeling under the weather like a few of my good Friends here at R2R. It's nice to be home !

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone. Were painting the house today. Painting....my favorite thing ever

;Vomit

Wheres @redfishbluefish when I need him ;) lol

Last edited:

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm home & that makes it a real good morning for me ! Monday I suffered a hernia & blocked bowel. It came on in a single day , called the emt's for a ride to the hospital. I lost about 7 inches of intestine & my navel ! Come on, who wants to loose their Beloved Belly Button? It's been with me my entire life. Anyway the emotional loss can wait. I felt terrible for the week on nothing but ice water & dam little of that I was so thirsty & still hurts like hell ! I have some really great friends & neighbors ! Mark took great care of my water baby's My lawn was all mowed & tree's trimmed Thanks to Dave & Miss Lori cleaned my house ! I couldn't believe it ! I will forever be in debt to these fine People . I'm home & happy for that. I haven't had any alcohol in 6 days & don't intend to start again. Most of all I have a fresh regard for others who are feeling under the weather like a few of my good Friends here at R2R. It's nice to be home !

That’s terrible.. hope you make a quick and full recovery.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I’ll probably stare at my tank for a while today.

I have vowed to take down the IM 20 today...we will see.

Good luck with that ;) I have a 14 BC that I want to break down and move into my new tank, I had planned to start pulling a few things yesterday but when I opened the lid and looked down at my babies I just couldn’t do it :p did get a picture to share...

5B2F97D6-ED0C-4539-84FC-18F0336D400F.jpeg

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with that ;) I have a 14 BC that I want to break down and move into my new tank, I had planned to start pulling a few things yesterday but when I opened the lid and looked down at my babies I just couldn’t do it :p did get a picture to share...

5B2F97D6-ED0C-4539-84FC-18F0336D400F.jpeg
Mine is not near that pretty anymore. I just have to cut up some rock and pull out 3 Rock Flower Anemones. I might be able to salvage some Zoas. Most is covered in some sort of macro algae and aiptasia that took over.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is not near that pretty anymore. I just have to cut up some rock and pull out 3 Rock Flower Anemones. I might be able to salvage some Zoas. Most is covered in some sort of macro algae and aiptasia that took over.
This is bad:(:mad:

GoPitt88

Pitt Basketball is BACK!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you not on the “Death Wish” coffee bandwagon?
3ebf2d3ecf5550e6f3c7f6b51898b13b.jpg

720183139bdb02b9cc6ad0193a765414.jpg
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji16]

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I will dose & run some tests see where my water is at. other than that I got a note from the Dr to watch some college ball !
After feeding & morning dose / observation . Looks ok. Got a bunch of algae in the 75 but that's normal. The refugium under the big tank is packed corner to corner with cheato. No bending over for me though Drs orders ,so I get to dodge that chore !
The salinity of water in the q/t has finally come up to 1.025. I have a small tang in there. I lost a head on a hammer cause it slide too close to the frogspawn. That's not good. Other than that ,Mark did a great job at tank sitting.

Last edited:
Back