Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we allowed to tell the new people that the amphipods and bristle worms will eat your brain if they get under your skin?

Just for Halloween
proxy-image

What happens if you get stung by a bristle worm?
proxy-image

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s so funny. There should definitely be an article on April fools day wanting people of bristle worms and amphipods. Problem is, I’m sure someone will believe it and do everything to Irrdicate them in their tank.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I do! He is 18 years old. Had him since he was 4 weeks old. And some days I think it is going to be his last! :) JK, he can get loud and annoying with all the noises he makes.
Mr Man, our grey is in his mid twenties. We hand fed him since he was about a month old also.
I know exactly what you mean about wanting to strangle him sometimes. I don’t know how many times I’ve gone running to break up a fight between two of our cats, only to be greeted with “ wadda want, a cookie?” When I got in the room and find the cats sleeping. They sure know how to “push our buttons” don’t they?

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Reefers!
Hope Y’all didn’t overdose on Snickers and Reeses last night.
It was a quiet evening here. We don’t get the Trick-Or-Treaters where we live. Too secluded and dark back here in the woods.
Happy Sunday to all!
Watch some football, fiddle with your tanks, whatever! Just have a relaxing day!
Mike

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pic reminds me of a projectile vomiting event when my kid was three....bad memory

Sorry for laughing at this, but I have one of those memories, too! Thirty years later, you just have to laugh about it! ;Hilarious

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! What a weird Halloween. We live in a big neighborhood with one way in, one way out. We usually get hundreds of trick-or-treaters...they tell us to expect around 300 kids. I used to go to Costo and buy 8 of those gigantic candy bags...Halloween cost us a fortune, but it was always fun. Last night, we had 2. TWO. A good it of our neighborhood had opted out anyway (including us), so thankfully I hadn't spent a small fortune on candy.

The rest of the time, I was participating in another live sale....must...stay...away....from....live....sales. FAT CHANCE! ;Happy

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It was nice to walk to work with light for a change. It is a nice 17 degrees here this morning. Should be a beautiful day. I am back to working 14 hours day again. It was a pleasant 2 weeks of only 40ish hours. At least mt checking account will be happy. Have a great day and stay safe!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back