Good morning!
giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A young boy was eating a hot dog with his father when he accidentally squirted the ketchup straight into his eye. “Dad, it burns!” he yelled as he rubbed his eyes. The father responded, “That’s Heinz sight for you….”

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Having passive aggressive fuel right now. Off to look for threads to post in.
The chair is fixed. Louie is happy.

We used to have first aid training at work. It really works. I have saved several ladies that were choking by performing the hind lick maneuver on them. Sorry guys, you are on your own.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I broke my right arm. On my chair. I paid $20 for this fine piece of furniture and it is Louie's favorite because he can climb it and not get yelled at.
I will put a screw in it. Its how old people get to screw.
frag gel on that chair.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not such a great morning today.. My wife tested positive for Covid, still waiting on my test results. My stepdaughter got her positive test back yesterday. Thankfully the symptoms seem to come and go so we only feel like we got hit by a truck for parts of the day lol

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not such a great morning today.. My wife tested positive for Covid, still waiting on my test results. My stepdaughter got her positive test back yesterday. Thankfully the symptoms seem to come and go so we only feel like we got hit by a truck for parts of the day lol
Sorry to hear that. I hope and pray you and family make it through this horrible disease.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm so sorry to hear this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a speedy recovery.

virtual reality

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That sucks. I hope you all feel better soon. :)

Good morning.

wings.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Wow. I am cheering for you and your family as you navigate this - take care of you and yours.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear! Praying for you and your family.Feel better soon.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back