Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

Rooster GIF

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'm sitting here with my coffee....staring at my work computer. No wait, I'm over here! Different computer. ;Joyful I can't think of what to work on first, so I hopped over here to catch up and say good morning! Have a great Wednesday!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my project to protect my red oak sapling from June bugs and Brood X cicadias led me to the garage and a squeaking- chirping kind of sound that i realized was coming from the attic. upon investigation a young-ish mom and some young offspring raccoons. i think that the reason they were making noise for the first time, that i have detected it, is the heat in there from the 80 degree afternoon. it could be her first litter and an unwise choice of shelter for this time of year. not sure how she got in and out but hopefully they can get out the same way.
not a fan of trash panda. over populated duck egg eating machines.
did I mention I'm a duck hunter? :cool:

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

After being so hot yesterday it appears we’ve got some thunderstorms in our near future. For once kinda wish I could be home when it storms as poor Rusty is terrified of them. Oh well, someone’s gotta earn those chew toys.

Happy Wednesday! 64BF0561-665F-4149-8A91-B97C02A7763B.png

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this season. no air, no heat, windows wide open, breeze moving the air no fans, i can hear the birds; if it wasn't for the aquariums getting cold or hot i could extend the season of open windows til October. well thank goodness for aquariums come July lol
Good Morning everyone!!

jtp7004ft

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

After being so hot yesterday it appears we’ve got some thunderstorms in our near future. For once kinda wish I could be home when it storms as poor Rusty is terrified of them. Oh well, someone’s gotta earn those chew toys.
Talk to your Vet! they have Xanax for dogs :) It worked for our oldest , but now due to old age (13) she cant hear thunderstorms or fireworks..... or us anymore:(

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willow hears fireworks and looks out the window for a falling bird. :cool:

Talk to your Vet! they have Xanax for dogs :) It worked for our oldest , but now due to old age (13) she cant hear thunderstorms or fireworks..... or us anymore:(
No dogs here but we have 3 cats, 2 parrots and 5 chickens. They are all immune to the noise because I shoot in my yard at least twice a week.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back