Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
so laying in bed this morning, eyes closed, news is on the telly.
Super Cell heading this way. Super Cell..... that sounds good.
open my eyes and the map on the tv is all red.
sunny and clear skies at the moment.
won't be in an hour.
have a most excellent day everyone.
work on your Karma. :cool:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m actually planning making a DIY lid like that, for my 29g tank. Was it fairly simple?
I made one for my original reef tank, which was a 46 bowfront. The bow was a little tricky, but a tape measure and good cutters make it fairly easy. I found that a strip of gorilla tape all the way around the outside helped to "snug" it down a little.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I missed posting yesterday. It was quite a day. Nothing like signing on the work computer and being greeted by the blue screen of death. Since my work is 100% on the computer, this can be a slight problem. Quick call to the "help" desk, who put in a ticket and said I would be contacted at 8:00...try 7 hours later at 3:00. I personally know the guy who supports our machines and he has no sense of urgency about much of anything....no surprises there. Meanwhile, I managed to do a system restore to an earlier point and was able to work. Sorry to ramble on about that, but it was quite frustrating. Hopefully, I'm only dealing with this nonsense for 2 more years and then hanging it up to play with grandkids and work on fish tanks! :)

Anyway, I'm back in business. It's very chilly outside after the recent storms. Fortunately, they weren't too bad around here and the generator wasn't needed. I hope you all have a good morning and a great day!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. This morning I decided to take a long walk in a different direction on the beach.

I went from "our" beach to the next one half a mile away. It is rather harder to walk on gravel than asphalt so it is a better workout. But the sunrise was behind me as you can see by that very Manly shadow. It is also down a huge hill and up another one. But I am trying to look like Schwarzenegger :cool:

West Beach.jpeg

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
Nippy here this morning, only in the 40’s. I’m working on getting the spa area “all fancy” for when Angela gets home from Kansas City tonite.
Off to Tractor Supply to get chicken food and pine bedding then a major Mow-A-Thon will happen. More storms coming later today.
have a great day and Stay Safe!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I missed posting yesterday. It was quite a day. Nothing like signing on the work computer and being greeted by the blue screen of death. Since my work is 100% on the computer, this can be a slight problem. Quick call to the "help" desk, who put in a ticket and said I would be contacted at 8:00...try 7 hours later at 3:00. I personally know the guy who supports our machines and he has no sense of urgency about much of anything....no surprises there. Meanwhile, I managed to do a system restore to an earlier point and was able to work. Sorry to ramble on about that, but it was quite frustrating. Hopefully, I'm only dealing with this nonsense for 2 more years and then hanging it up to play with grandkids and work on fish tanks! :)

Anyway, I'm back in business. It's very chilly outside after the recent storms. Fortunately, they weren't too bad around here and the generator wasn't needed. I hope you all have a good morning and a great day!
in my next life I want to reincarnated as an IT.
all smoke and mirrors. no one knows what they do, but they have convinced everyone it's REALLY important.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I have a medical appointment but I am only seeing Igor and not the good doctor.

all smoke and mirrors. no one knows what they do, but they have convinced everyone it's REALLY important.

No, you really don't. Trust me.

I remember when my feet still looked like feet. Now children scream and run away.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't want to deal with the hair everywhere... And not everyone can understand you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My boss arrived at work today in a brand new Ferrari. I approached him at his desk and said, “You have an amazing new car! It’s beautiful!” He said, “Thank you! If you work hard, put all your hours in, and strive for total excellence within the company, I’ll get another one next year.”

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!
Another day at work. Should be a good one. Hard to believe my tanks going to be at the house in a week. Heck, hard to believe I’m finally in the home stretch!

sunny this morning, rainy this afternoon. All this weather has me thinking about a backup power option as storm season approaches. I remember had what looked like a heavy duty battery that they could pre charge and then plug multiple things into it? I seem to recall they got it from Amazon but I can’t find where I saw it. Hopefully they’ll chime in

Anyway, the lord of the memes shall deliver:
659AFFBE-A46C-43F2-8446-CA4D825184CA.jpeg

jtp7004ft

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All this weather has me thinking about a backup power option as storm season approaches. I remember had what looked like a heavy duty battery that they could pre charge and then plug multiple things into it? I seem to recall they got it from Amazon but I can’t find where I saw it. Hopefully they’ll chime in
Ask @Mike from TN how he likes his.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

Headed off to work to unload a Lego container! (These are the huge containers on cargo boats. It’s loaded floor to ceiling, all full of legos!)

I also should be able to play basketball in my new LeBron Witness 5’s:
EB066D3C-8C51-4D68-93D1-F1A0D1AD7F44.jpeg
Just got back! Man today was a busy day...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back