black and white art GIF

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
So the duelling gyre thread got me thinking and I have decided to break my cardinal rule and "mess with hardware". I'm going to rearrange my two reefwaves so that they are facing each other at opposite ends of the tank and see what happens. Hopefully the nems stay put!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning.
That reminds me of a story. One morning many years ago We were building a 60 story office building in Manhattan and we were having a big job meeting with all the main people. Owners, foreman's etc. (I was the electrician foreman) The plumbing foreman was this huge man, 6' 4", with a beard, Harley, tattoos and everything else that made him a formidable human being.

Some little snowflake at the meeting got up to complain that the diesel trucks coming into the 1st floor of the New construction job was making diesel fumes throughout the building.

So this big Plumbing foreman stood up holding one of those Christmas tree air fresheners and said.
"Maybe we should just hang these all around the job for the fumes" :p

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I walked into a new restaurant with my wife. It’s called “Karma.” We had heard good things about the food, so we were excited to see what they had to offer. The hostess sat us, filled our water glasses, then walked away. After a few moments of sitting without a menu, my wife was confused. She stopped a nearby waiter and asked, “Excuse me, could we please have two menus?
” The waiter responded, “There aren’t any menus. You get what you deserve.”

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I walked into a new restaurant with my wife. It’s called “Karma.” We had heard good things about the food, so we were excited to see what they had to offer. The hostess sat us, filled our water glasses, then walked away. After a few moments of sitting without a menu, my wife was confused. She stopped a nearby waiter and asked, “Excuse me, could we please have two menus?
Nah, no way, I know what they would be serving me and I want no part of it....

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would have walked out. I would have left after waiting a few minutes with no menu let alone someone being rude.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back