Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! I take a few days off for RAP and I’m feeling it today!

Dog Exercise GIF

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
Beautiful day today but Gonna be a hot one.
I’m meeting with a friend of mine this morning. He did my tattoo of Toby on my calf and we got to be buddies. He has an Autistic Son who is really into trains so I’m giving him all the setup I had planned on doing in our bird room. Couple hundred feet of track, switchers, bridges and two complete sets of cars. I’m also going to unload about 5 dozen eggs on him. He’s got a big family and they always appreciate the eggs cause his Wife likes to bake.
Seems like it was only a month ago when we were telling each other to “stay warm”. Well, “stay cool”!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I have a lot of time on my hands and I like to use it to improve Humanity by studying the past, so I can predict the future which is why I again this morning walked on this ancient beach. But unlike other times, this time I walked east, towards the sunrise. A direction I, or any body else has never walked so I didn't know what I would find and the fascination coupled with the fact that I knew there was no bathroom there just increased the Adrenalin rush.
Beach looking east.jpg

At first all I encountered was bare sand so I wasn't ready for what I actually discovered. Yesterday, as I reported I found Noah's dinghy partially covered in ancient layers of sand and it is commonly thought that Noah's ark came aground somewhere in Turkey on Mount Ararat.

That is fundamentally incorrect as I have seen it and now realize it came to rest in back of my Condo association on Long Island. It seems to have been heading towards Bayonne New Jersey.

Rock in water.jpg

As you can see, you can only notice a small part of the wreckage and I surmise that part that is above the water was the "Poop Deck".

But I would imagine any deck on a boat carrying every animal in the world could be called a "Poop Deck".

After finding the actual Ark I figured some survivors of that iconic boat must have made it to shore. After all it was only about 50 feet out.
A half a mile or so later I did come across quite a bit of new information and artifacts.

I know at least some of the animals either escaped or were released by Noah. The first evidence I found were these, probably extinct footprints that I surmise were from a four toed sloth.

Footprinton sand.jpg
Four toed sloths are now extinct and I found out why.
Bone.jpg

Noah ate them.

Other animals that made it to shore were probably these flightless birds. Maybe Dodo's but I am awaiting for DNA analysis.
Bird foot prints.jpg

These birds, I am sure were so excited to get away from Noah and his hungry crew that they ran around in circles and invented the Macarana. You can learn much about the habits of animals by footprints.

Bird Macarana prints.jpg

After I made plaster casts of those tracks I continued walking east to see what else I could learn. Astonishingly, although Noah was Jewish, he seemed to have celebrated Christmas thousands of years before Christs birthday as proven by this petrified Christmas tree that must have washed off the deck after a particularly wild Christmas party.
Treeon beach.jpg

Now I was quite far from the Ark and Noah must have been tired from this long walk on the beach gravel after so much time at sea.
Pebbles.jpg

I could tell his feet were aching as I found a discarded bottle of his gout medication.
Liquir bottle.jpg

What I didn't know was that Noah wore Red Wing boots.
Foot print.jpg

That wasn't surprising. What was surprising was where did he get them before Amazon was invented?

And remember that dove that Noah let loose to see if he was near land?

It died.
Feather.jpg

Last edited:

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the two snakes that likes under our front porch. This one is a black racer. A type of rat snake that eats small critters like voles and gophers. We like him!
The other one is an eastern king snake. They actually eat venomous snakes. We REALLY like that guy because we have copperheads and cotton mouths here.
2155E5F3-D574-4F21-9E65-EA9B7495C59C.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! I went to an orchestra concert yesterday evening with my daughter. I always enjoy how many of the songs bring back memories of Saturday morning cartoons!

Happy Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back