Good Morning!

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and everytime I see your dog, I smile..... LOL

that makes two of us. But I’m glad he can bring happiness to others.

I’ll soon have another pup thanks to the wonderful people on here. I’ll be sure to spam her as well. Here’s a teaser. She’s the one yawning
10328FC0-FB2F-4655-9ECC-7C18B38F0071.png

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's just a BABY!!! Oh wow. You made my night.
Does she have a name yet?

Aw, well good! I’m glad my crazy dog guy-ness made a difference. (Im the male canine equivalent to the “crazy cat lady”)

m’lady and I are thinking Shelby. But won’t decide until we have her here with us. I’m of the opinion you can’t really name a pooch until you get to know them.

either way, the hope is she’ll be a good sister for Rusty and help bring him even more out of his shell.

the little girl should be a blast. According to @Smirkish shes an Australian and German Shepherd cross. My kind of floof. I’m sooo excited. (But I would still fist fight a bear for Rusty. He’s so sweet idk what to do sometimes)

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M u s t n o t l o o k a t PUPPIES
I am weak
Jeanna is working on us to take one surrendered to the clinic again.
LOOK AT THE PUPPIES, NED .... It is good for the heart.
Puppies Hounds GIF
Hallmark Ecards Animation GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww.... I just love you guys. Puppies give me all the good feels. Shepards to me are some of the most majestic beings on Earth. I respect them enough to know that I would personally be a terrible Shepard parent. I have had Jack Russell Terrorists and that was enough Boss Dog for me.

My husband now gets bossed around by our 9 pound poodle. My world is that little black Heinz 57 named Audrey. She goes where I go, she gives me wet sloppies ... best kid I've ever had. As you see.... she even helped build the stand. LOL

Woke up with lots of ouch this morning but thank you all for the puppy vibes. It's Friday! Puppies + Friday, it just has to be a great day!

Attachments

• IMG_20200610_152918.jpg
    IMG_20200610_152918.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20210130_234426259.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210130_234426259.MP.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20200610_152951 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200610_152951 (1).jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20210611_101807973.jpg
    PXL_20210611_101807973.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the ducks! They have been coming for 4 years now. They eat up spilled bird seeds under the feeders. If it has rained and there is water on the pool cover they go in it, just on the cover never inside the pool. Pool cover is always closed unless we are in it. And it is a saltwater pool so I don’t know if they would go in if it was left open. Otherwise they don’t bother it. They come in the morning stay for a little while then leave till the next morning. The geese, on the other hand do get chased away! They make a mess!
fresh or salt. water is water to a duck.
they migrate from northern canada to go sit in the gulf of mexico.
chessapeake bay is huge duck fav.
and of course.... I have recipes. ;)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MrsBugmaster, I always help out my crab friends and have saved countless horseshoe crabs in this way. I know they have been here for millions of years before Nancy Pelosi was born but I think even if they had thumbs they would still do lousy on standard "true and false" tests. I mean, there is an entire ocean out there but they insist on crawling up to the surf where they know a wave will turn them up side down on the sand and I am not always going to walk on that beach just at the right time to rescue them. I realize they need to spawn but get a room.

Last week I also saved a bright yellow box turtle who was calmly walking across the street. These guys are also endangered and I think the reason why is that they think they would make excellent speed bumps. But they fail miserably at that. :confused:
ya know.... they might be trying to evolve into land based animals because they are sick of the trash in their natural surroundings, not realizing the algae isn't greener on the beach.:cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I (we) rescue turtles and snakes out of the road almost on a daily basis here. I hate to see them in the road because they will mostly meet their demise. The only time we won’t stop is if there is a chance of getting rear ended.
Right now, here in TN, the Armadillos are rutting and the roadways are littered with them. Breaks my heart. I wish they ran just a little faster.
they're just napping.:cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! I'm off to Aquashella - today is setup day!

construction crane GIF by theblock

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
My husband ordered this power washer tool called a Pegasus from an ad on his FB page. Usually those things on those ads never work like they advertise. I thought he wasted $70 but we were both very surprised how well it really does work!
https://bestcargurus.com/products/p...4sy0QITtszd3TGp4pGII0BKJDQfktsUXjhTmrY9oUXA-k
We have a lot of concrete (too much for my liking) to power wash so this will make the job so much faster and easier. Previous home owner was a women’s pro basketball player and put in a half basketball court. (Not to mention all the concrete around the pool and our long concrete driveway) We are not basketball players and I hate all that concrete but it cost more to take it out than what it is worth, so we keep it.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Y'all made me tear up just slightly (ok, a lot) with the dog/puppy pictures. Talked to the vet yesterday evening and it probably won't be long now, but we're just going to enjoy every day we have left with our sweet girl. I can look back with very sweet memories of our previous dogs, but it's so hard letting go. Give all your dogs/puppies a great big hug and a sloppy kiss!!

I'm about to shut down the work computer for a week. ;Happy Can't wait to see the grandbaby again!

I hope you all have a great Friday/weekend! ;Joyful

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back