Good Morning!

good morning all... :)
lots of storms rolling around,be safe all.
have a great day...:)
 
Good morning! We're still trying to establish a routine with the new wild child. She's been here almost a week now and each day gets a little better. She's bonding with us well and seems more comfortable in her new home. Have a great day!
 
Good morning everyone! I think I spy a weekend...

Spying I See GIF by Nat Geo Wild
 
Good Morning Reefies
the wind be a howling.
forced four days off starting tomorrow.
hate losing the ot.

hoping to get the raised beds for the garden this weekend.

shout out to those we haven't heard from ya in a awhile.
hope all is well.

enjoy the day.
hold on to your hair.
Summer Hair GIF by @SummerBreak
 
Good morning
I have been trying to fix my Hydros because I couldn't connect to it. This has happened several times and always first thing in the morning. How frustrating.
Except I can never remember that the Hydros is fine, the problem is my computer got an update from Microsoft.
Every time it does the system clock is set 4 hours off until I manually resync it. It wont connect until the time matches.
A little sign that says "CHECK THE TIME DUMMY" is going in the fish room on the wall.

Better go get some coffee and brain pills and wake up.
 
Good morning everyone! What do you know, it is a good Friday!
 
Three guys are on a boat. They have four cigarettes but nothing to light them with. So they throw a cigarette overboard and the boat becomes a cigarette lighter.
 
Good morning everyone! Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

lamb GIF
 
Good morning
Jeana, Lucky and the 2 cats came to visit Earnest.
It's like a B&B here. Jills Younger Brother Eric is visiting Wednesdy and staying Thursday while we go find out about getting Bear the bionic hip in Columbus, Oh for the day. Bear will spend most of summer crated. I need to have a sheet steel crate made somewhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new