Good Morning!

The wire nuts I got are filled with it when you buy them.
Yes I know. But you can fill any wire nut with it. :)
 
Yes I know. But you can fill any wire nut with it. :)

They are purple. I like purple.

and they are UL listed for Al/Cu connections. Which is why I paid $43 for 10 of them. Ridiculous.

Silly Ned dismantled the thing hoping I could put another pigtail on it. Nope.
 
Good morning all... :)
note to self ,today is Thursday...:rolleyes:
have a great day all...:)
 
Good morning! I found a white blob near the bottom of the 90 last night...ugh, it was my three-stripe damsel, or what was left of it. I have no idea what happened. The fish was fine the last time I noticed it. Everything else looks great. I was trying to figure out how long I've had the damsel. I'm guessing I added it around 2015. It had been there several years prior to my reboot in 2019. The fish was a major jerk, but everything had been getting along well lately. Anyway, I hate fish losses, even jerk fish.
 
Good morning! I guess I haven't been around lately. Apparently, once my hip started working and I was fully functional people were expecting me to actually do things in the morning. I was hoping to avoid that. I hope everyone has been well. Have a great weekend!
 
Good morning! Well, that's actually what I typed earlier, but I never hit "Post Reply," so it was still sitting there. :upside-down-face: Storms will be rolling through in a bit and we're supposed to have lower humidity...probably for a total of 5 minutes. :rolleyes: I hope you had a good morning and have a great rest of your day! :)
 
Good morning! Well, that's actually what I typed earlier, but I never hit "Post Reply," so it was still sitting there. :upside-down-face: Storms will be rolling through in a bit and we're supposed to have lower humidity...probably for a total of 5 minutes. :rolleyes: I hope you had a good morning and have a great rest of your day! :)

Current weather here:

Temp: 92 deg
Humidity: 60%
Feels like: 180 Deg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new