Good Morning!

Good morning! My favorite workday of the week....my last one! Have a great Wednesday :). If it's garbage day, don't forget to put the can out (note to self ;))!
i have a phone alarm for that.
i have phone alarms for everything.
easier than trusting my memory. :cool:
 
In the interest of full disclosure and no drama llama I had a DaTscan today. This does not image the brain itself but dopamine transport inside parts of it.

DaTscan is a tool used to confirm the diagnosis of Parkinson's disease. It is a specific type of single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) imaging technique that helps visualize dopamine transporter levels in the brain.
 
I made the mistake of wishful thinking. My equipment will be big enough to just stick another tank in here.
It wasnt true.
So now I am catching up.
The one thing I did right was make sure I had the room if it was necessary. At least the tape measure says I did.
20 inch cannisters for the RODI came today and
i-cH79vNf-M.jpg
i-CNtrLfV-M.jpg


There is Octo
octopus.jpg

Then there is Super Reef Octo
1663270462051.jpeg
 
Good morning
I am off to get an inner tube for the mower flat tire and I need a piece of tubing for the skimmer drain.
The drain line is 1 inch ID. I dont have anything here that big.
There are 2 connection on the thing, 1 in the collection cup and the other on the muffler that I have no Idea what to do with or why you would need them. The collection cup has a small standpipe in it with a nipple on the bottom and the muffler has what looks to be a fitting for connecting a 1/8 inch tube to the muffler.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new