Good Morning!

Good morning all... :)
 
Good morning all... :) have a great day !!enjoy , have fun, be safe...:)
 
Good morning all... :) Happy 4th of July...:)Shh ,i'm only in it for the food...:Dcareful y'all...;)
V__2CDE.jpg
 
Good morning... :) have a great day...:)
 
If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have
 
Good morning all... :) Almost Friday...;)not that it matters...:rolleyes:but better than a Monday...;)
Have a great day all...:)
 
This is good to know

1688654640034.png
 
Dont worry- I wont
Wow:

1688747323839.png
 
Good morning all... :) enjoy the day ...:)
 
My Morning walk. I live near the sea so it is often foggy.
On my way there I spotted this big bull frog.

Frog.jpg Foggy pond.jpg
Frog.jpg



Foggy pond.jpg



Golf course
.
Golf course fog.jpg
Golf course fog.jpg



Foggy beach

Foggy beach.jpg
Foggy beach.jpg



Then I noticed people living there.


Camping on beach.jpg
Camping on beach.jpg
 
When the kids ask " Are we there yet" ?

1688837826571.png
 
Good afternoon all... :) enjoy the weekend...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new