Good Morning!

We had a fantastic day on our weird cruise! THIS happened…I can’t even describe it.
I can.....It's a bird. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Good morning all... :) Have a great day...:)
 
Good morning! We’re back at sea, heading to California. I love seeing the marine life in different parts of the world! I guess I count eagles as “marine life” since they’re constantly swooping down for fish. We saw SO many eagles in the wild.

The best day was our wildlife excursion in the sound. We saw some very unexpected guests!

IMG_5340.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ve started investing in stocks. First, it was chicken, then beef, and now I just bought vegetable. Despite the potential risks, I believe that one day I’ll be a boullionaire.
 
Good Morning. I walked the beach this morning and disturbed some amphipods. I didn't collect any as I didn't want to put them in my pocket as they tickle.

(I added a little blue to this because New York mornings near the sea are much more gray) :)

Blue Beach Walk.JPG
 
Good morning all... :) Smoke in the air again this week, heat ,flooding everywhere...:(be safe all ...:)
IMG_20230716_071254_102.jpg
 
Good morning. We had quite the storms last evening. Rain, hail and wind. Apex kept going off line, one of our windows started leaking with the amount of rain and wind.
At one point the water was shooting over the rain gutter. I think that’s when the window started leaking.
IMG_3577.jpeg
IMG_3571.jpeg
 
Good news !!!!

1689606166471.png
 
Getting ready to head back to summer in the south! No more jackets for awhile. I still missed good morning, even from the west coast.

I forgot how tiring traveling can be…it takes about 6 months before amnesia sets in and we do it again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new