Good Morning!

Good morning...:)
 
1690498036851.png
 
I also like lighthouses and we have many here on Long Island. I was hired to go to this abandoned one .

The guy bought it and wanted to make a bed and breakfast out of it, but it can't be done. It was commissioned by George Washington. It's Execution Lighthouse and was on Ghost Hunters show.

My wife and I are on top of it here but it is not opened to the public.





It was also my favorite dive site for lobsters. This is on the rocks at the base.

 
Good morning all... :) have a great weekend...:)
 
1690719788832.png
 
Good morning all... :) have a great day...:)
 
This morning on my beach walk it was very windy so the sea was rough. These horse shoe crabs have been on Earth for 100,000,000,000 years and they haven't yet learned not to go into shallow water on a windy day where they will get thrown up on the beach and their tail spine will be useless to turn them over because it only wotks under water. I rescued about a dozen today. Like Really!!!

Horse shoe crab.jpg


Sunrise.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good morning all...:)
 
Good morning. I did the absolute stupidest thing. I went away for 5 days and somehow must have switched off the pump for my coral (no fish) tank before I left. I came home to a tank with a slimy skin on the top. But, somehow all of the corals, snails, hermits, etc were still alive. Unhappy, but alive.
 
Last edited:
I started my morning like most others with a walk by the sea. I collected some amphipods and limpets which will all go into my tank

Bucket of mud.jpeg
 
Good morning all... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new