Good Morning!

Good morning all... :)
 
Good Morning. I just received a letter asking me If I wanted to be Honored for my service in Viet Nam with a bunch of other Veterans from WW2 and Korea. They will fly us to Washington DC on what is called an Honor Flight, where we will tour the WW2, Korea and Viet Nam monuments. There will be an Honorary Dinner and I assume some speeches and other things.

There is a chance I won't go because I think they ask more people than can fit because many of these guys are very old and may be to sick (or worse) to go. But I filled out the papers just in case. I am pretty excited. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Good morning everyone... :)
1705764427035.png
 
Sylvester Stallone says he wants to make a movie about classical music.
He says, “I’ll play Beethoven.”
Jean-Claude Van Damme says, “Okay, I’ll be Mozart.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger is asked to be in the film and he says, “I’ll be Bach.”
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Good Morning. Kind of a Lousy, drisley walk this morning. Tomorrow may be a record for the warmest 22 of January on record. It will be in the 50s. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
But probably rain, snow, hail or a volcano will erupt. :rolleyes:

(I took this a few days ago, but it looks the same today)

Walk Tuesdau January.jpg
 
Good morning... :)
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Good Morning. The sun finally came out this morning on Long Island. It was great for my walk in the dark. I lightened this picture up a bit because it was fairly dark. There were 6 deer but by the time I got my phone out and wiped the moisture off the lens, they started to run away. :)

Golf course deer.jpg
 
Good morning all... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new