Good Morning!

Good Morning. Today it almost 80 degrees which I think is a record. But it will get colder and rain tomorrow. :confounded-face:

I took a picture of the mist over a pond right near my house on my morning walk.

Mist over golf course.jpg
 
Good morning... :)
 
Morning everyone
I hope you all are staying safe with all the tornados that have been happening over the past week
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Morning!
 
What's everyone been up to?
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Good Morning, On my morning walks I walk past this church from the 1700s. They have this old bell hung under this beautiful tree in the churchyard.

Church Bell.jpg
 
Good morning... :)
 
OMG I got home 1:00 this morning from the Honor flight to DC. Our plane landed here about 11:30 last night. It was amazing and some of it was almost indescribable. I even had a Supermodel companion assigned to me who was really nice. I couldn't be happier but I will get back to this as we are having a bunch of company coming today.
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Good morning... :)
 
Good morning all... :) Happy Mothers day...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new