Good Morning!

Good morning, happy Friday, almost halloween! What's everybody dressing up as this year?
 
Good morning all... :) I may try to pass as a sane person this year...:upside-down-face: might work ? but doubt it...;)
 
Good morning all... :) I may try to pass as a sane person this year...:upside-down-face: might work ? but doubt it...;)
I've tried the past few years, hasn't worked.
 
Good morning all... :) enjoy your day...:)
20241003_212154.jpg
 
Good Morning from Long Island. My morning walks are getting darker every day. This was this morning about 15 minutes into the walk. About 6:30. There's a street in there someplace. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Dark walk.jpg
 
Morning Everyone
 
Good morning all... :)
20241028_070750.jpg
 
morning everyone
 
Morning everyone
 
Good morning all... :)Rainin' ,about time needed it bad...;)have a great day all...:)
 
Good morning all... :) wanna know what really grind my gears every year ! get your Secret Santa gal,and she doesn't set up an elfster list...:rolleyes:;)
Angry Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC
Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic
Nerd Lists GIF by HannahWitton
:D
 
Good morning all... :) wanna know what really grind my gears every year ! get your Secret Santa gal,and she doesn't set up an elfster list...:rolleyes:;)
Angry Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC
Thanks for the reminder, I need to do that still too!
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Morning everybody
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new