Good Morning!

Fudsey, Are there a couple biscuits hiding under all that delish white sausage gravy?
You might not get Good Ole Southern Biscuits & gravy . But They eat Scrapple up there don't they ? You Folks know what that's made of? :eek:

Yup! And that’s why I don’t eat it!
 
Fudsey, Are there a couple biscuits hiding under all that delish white sausage gravy?
You might not get Good Ole Southern Biscuits & gravy . But They eat Scrapple up there don't they ? You Folks know what that's made of? :eek:

Yes there are a couple biscuits under there and no, scrapple is NOT around here....EEEEeeewwwwww
puke.gif


Where's the biscuit?
Buried under all that lovely sausage goodness ;);)
 
Kids and wife out the door to work and daycare. Pottey training 2.5 year old woke up dry, potteyed on request after waking up. Coffee on, hot tub open, email and IM skimmed and no fires to put out yet. It is a good morning.
 
Morning all... just drinking my joe and trying to decide on what to buy with the LiveAquaria gift card I won this weekend :D I know, it’s a tough job but somebody’s got to do it :p
 
Morning all... just drinking my joe and trying to decide on what to buy with the LiveAquaria gift card I won this weekend :D I know, it’s a tough job but somebody’s got to do it :p

LOL, whatever you get, don’t forget to add salt or something useful.
 
Morning everybody. I feel like absolute poo this morning. Have a major head cold that is putting me down for the count. But I hope everyone else is feeling well :)
 
Morning everybody. I feel like absolute poo this morning. Have a major head cold that is putting me down for the count. But I hope everyone else is feeling well :)

Sorry your feeling that way today.

There is nothing worse IMO than being sick during the dog days of summer.

Speedy recovery my friend!
 
Morning everybody, already finished a meeting this morning. I skip the coffee and go straight to the redbull. Have a second interview for a potential job today. The director of sales is flying to have lunch.
Good luck on the job interview!
 
Morning everybody. I feel like absolute poo this morning. Have a major head cold that is putting me down for the count. But I hope everyone else is feeling well :)

Chicken soup and watch the reef, if you can, brother.
 
Morning everybody, already finished a meeting this morning. I skip the coffee and go straight to the redbull. Have a second interview for a potential job today. The director of sales is flying to have lunch.

Awesome! Good luck! When they ask you that dumb interview question, give them a short, but sweet reefing answer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new