Good Morning!

Did we all just become the breakfest club??;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
I actually browned A piece of ham steak with 2 eggs & hashbrowns ! I was even going to showoff pic. However I broke the eggs & didn't look perfect enough. Tastes pretty good though ! The deep clean planned for yesterday got 3/4 done . Today I need to vacuum out the gunk & refill ,pull some more algae & dose some peroxide in a couple problem places Surely I can manage that today . I hope
I friend decided she was going to smoke her own pork butt so I got out of that one !
 
Did we all just become the breakfest club??;Hilarious;Hilarious

To be honest I can do lunch and dinner too.

2018090910593063-IMG_0206-XL.jpg

2018090910593063-IMG_0207-XL.jpg
 
Good morning! I finished my tank maintenance yesterday and I am now laying down a challenge for myself this week. Can I go seven days without putting my hands in the tank. We shall see.

I am down to zero. Just added these from my QT.
15365144773634001980201693338355.jpg
 
Good Morning Everyone! It's monday, the most dreaded day of the week ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new