Good Morning!

I’m pretty sure we can figure out who all is drinking death wish here on R2R based on the amount of post generated in 24 hours.. :D ;Hilarious
He is on rocket fuel:D
 
I hope no one got offended, it is only a little hit of morning fun KJ.
Kj I dont think there is much you can say that would offend us. Were pretty thick skinned and know that it's all in good fun ;)
 
I hope no one got offended, it is only a little hit of morning fun KJ.
Absolutely not! Crabs is just working on those training wheels so he can't post much. That or he's refilling that coffee cup!;Hilarious:p
 
20180922_113534.jpg anybody wants to come help thatd be great ;)
 
And now I find out two of our lights need to be rewired because the idiot we bought the house from did it wrong ;Facepalm wheres @Brew12 when I need him
 
Kj I dont think there is much you can say that would offend us. Were pretty thick skinned and know that it's all in good fun ;)
I think you have a job to do:Dj/k
upload_2018-9-22_9-52-59-jpeg.844791
 
And now I find out two of our lights need to be rewired because the idiot we bought the house from did it wrong ;Facepalm wheres @Brew12 when I need him
That stinks! Any idea what the mistake was?
 
20180922_113534.jpg anybody wants to come help thatd be great ;)

If that’s the corner you have to sit in, paint it blue and put little fish stickers on the wall!
 
Absolutely not! Crabs is just working on those training wheels so he can't post much. That or he's refilling that coffee cup!;Hilarious:p
Maybe hi needs a treadmill to speed up his progress instead of training wheels:D;Hilarious
 
That stinks! Any idea what the mistake was?
Just a bad job. No wire nuts, just electrical taped ends together and never connected the ground
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new