Good Morning!

Lol! Good morning everyone. How's is going today?
 
Hello Kitty
IMG_0353-L.jpg

Some Mocha for your morning
 
Sadly my Lawnmower Blenny I received yesterday didn’t make it through the night. I’m going to try and get another one and I’ll probably order a few more Tuxedo urchins as well.

Other than that, I’ll be siphoning algae off the sand bed this morning ;Lurking

I don’t know what this is - ;Lurking - but it looks like algae to me :p
 
This might convert me back to riding.... Timbersled or Snowbike riding looks like so much more fun than a snowmobile...



That is my backyard y'all. I live right on the Idaho border in the Snake River canyon. My dirt bike is too small to buy tracks for but that is good cause I don't belong on a dirt bike anymore lol! You need at least a 450 F to run those tracks!
 
That is my backyard y'all. I live right on the Idaho border in the Snake River canyon. My dirt bike is too small to buy tracks for but that is good cause I don't belong on a dirt bike anymore lol! You need at least a 450 F to run those tracks!
I use to live in CDA for a couple years beautiful part of the country, I love mountains.
 
Agreed, it was -9 this morning. Winter Storm again this weekend, 7-12" forecasted.
-6 today but it's suppose to shoot up to 38 here tomorrow! I can't handle these temp swings!
 
Skied there many times...a lot of times in the fog and half light!

Before all my back surgeries I swear I lived there at schweitzer for two consecutive winters LOL. That place is amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new