Good Morning!

morning
images
 
Good morning!

Death wish coffee on order.....I ran out!!!!

And off to Charleston tomorrow for a weekend getaway. Gonna see Jackson Browne tomorrow night.
 
She has been washed and fed and pilled. Time to do fish tank stuff. Haven't gotten to do my water change yet. Maybe this afternoon. The water is ready.

Good morning. Thanks for thinking about us.

The breakfast of nurses.
2019032210520556-57495538783__BC00B6AC-1BBD-4BFB-8598-E0188ECEFD12-XL.jpg

Kashi, cottage cheese and V8 juice.
Vroom vroom.

Let's do this.
 
She has been washed and fed and pilled. Time to do fish tank stuff. Haven't gotten to do my water change yet. Maybe this afternoon. The water is ready.

Good morning. Thanks for thinking about us.

The breakfast of nurses.
2019032210520556-57495538783__BC00B6AC-1BBD-4BFB-8598-E0188ECEFD12-XL.jpg

Kashi, cottage cheese and V8 juice.
Vroom vroom.

Let's do this.

Just close your eyes after looking at this pic and then eat your breakfast.
bd1cd212fa9811e3198c467c41146c5c.jpg
 
Just close your eyes after looking at this pic and then eat your breakfast.
bd1cd212fa9811e3198c467c41146c5c.jpg

I ate quite a while ago. If I ate all that I would need a nap and That isnt going to happen today.

Smartest thing I ever made.
Got a couple of minutes. Do a water change
water out
2019032211083601-IMG_0863-L.jpg


water in
2019032211090531-IMG_0865-XL.jpg


and I am done
took about 20 minutes to change 25 gallons.
The water is being made to do the next one.
Amazing what you can learn reading lots of threads on here.
 
Last edited:
I ate quite a while ago. If I ate all that I would need a nap and That isnt going to happen today.

Smartest thing I ever made.
Got a couple of minutes. Do a water change
water out
2019032211083601-IMG_0863-L.jpg


water in
2019032211090531-IMG_0865-XL.jpg

Nice!
 
She has been washed and fed and pilled. Time to do fish tank stuff. Haven't gotten to do my water change yet. Maybe this afternoon. The water is ready.

Good morning. Thanks for thinking about us.

The breakfast of nurses.
2019032210520556-57495538783__BC00B6AC-1BBD-4BFB-8598-E0188ECEFD12-XL.jpg

Kashi, cottage cheese and V8 juice.
Vroom vroom.


Let's do this.

Just don't get the two processes mixed up. :eek:
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new