Good Morning!

Good morning, I finally awoke from a food coma, and now I have a sugar hangover. I hope all had a good Easter
 
Up at 3, just landed in Charlotte on my way to Dayton for the week

Why are so many people up and on the go at 3 am?
 
2019042215113512-57765227608__DCEB9D77-A1CB-4316-B8C1-B0E2357DAA6D-X3.jpg
Good afternoon.
We were out and about this morning. Professional arm twisting and consuming.
 
Last edited:
I know i'm late to the party, but Good Morning Fellow Reefers!
giphy.gif
 
2019042215113512-57765227608__DCEB9D77-A1CB-4316-B8C1-B0E2357DAA6D-X3.jpg
Good afternoon.
We were out and about this morning. Professional arm twisting and consuming.

My prized possessions are one similar to this in my curio my oldest son made for me for a Christmas gift. He was always such a starving artist and his gifts were that from the heart. Thanks for sharing this pic, my friend. :)
 
Good morning

I get to go to the doctor today. Maybe I will get some exciting new drugs. I have waited a long time. I am sure that they have some coming that will make you thinner, stronger, taller, smarter, younger or something like that.
The caffeine is working like it used to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new