Good Morning!

FUN FUN FUN I hope you have help, I hired 2 men and a truck the last time, best money I ever spent

I did the same, and agree, best money ever spent. They were done by noon, from one house into the next. Beautiful.
 
Looks great. Enjoy the new castle.
Its official now, they hooked up the wifi this morning ;Hilarious and you know what they say, home is where the wifi is lol
 
The K9 buffet is served
IMG_1026-XL.jpg
 
Good Morning, beautiful day today for a change. Yesterday I spent most of the day crammed into the bilge of my friends boat fixing a few things so today I am having trouble straightening up, but I will get there after I steam myself in a few cups of coffee. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new