Good Morning!

Good morning, I hope everyone had a good weekend and Fathers day! Next up Is the July 4, any Plans? Im trying to get the gang together for some camping
 
Good morning
I have a visitor, says he is a prince.
IMG_1057-XL.jpg
 
Morning everyone!
I used to work for a small family owned zoo, my family was very close friends with the owners. We were out there one day and I walked into the back shed when one of the owners was "de-skunking" a litter of baby skunks. That's not a smell I'll ever forget
 
Toby was blessed by a skunk once. He had to go out in the middle of the night. When I went to let him in he burst through the door and ran upstairs and hid under our bed. It was a long night. It took about 10 days for the smell to pass.
 
Dogs finding porcupines late at night is even worse...pulling quills out of a dogs mouth and nose at 1 am is no fun....

Good Monday morning all.....:confused::confused::rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new