Good Morning!

I thought I overdid it moving the stand in by myself and mounting the lights. Nope. All parts are still in their original positions but infected.
My new tank gave me a disease.
It's always something.

I told ya I’m driving through all the time I can help move stuff!
 
My wife has been talking about a concert for the last week and wanting to go to it. Wait until she finds out that I just won a VIP meet and greet and front row tickets on the radio ;Hilarious The concert is tonight...hopefully she can leave work early!
 
My wife has been talking about a concert for the last week and wanting to go to it. Wait until she finds out that I just won a VIP meet and greet and front row tickets on the radio ;Hilarious The concert is tonight...hopefully she can leave work early!
Awesome.
 
My wife has been talking about a concert for the last week and wanting to go to it. Wait until she finds out that I just won a VIP meet and greet and front row tickets on the radio ;Hilarious The concert is tonight...hopefully she can leave work early!
Call her boss!!!
 
My wife has been talking about a concert for the last week and wanting to go to it. Wait until she finds out that I just won a VIP meet and greet and front row tickets on the radio ;Hilarious The concert is tonight...hopefully she can leave work early!
superb
 
House sitting my daughters home while some workers are there...then walking the neighbors Great Pyrenees who I swear could pull a car stuck in the mud. His name is Bentley.

61291343_2480091355335516_2116899095690870784_n.jpg
 
good morning all


giphy.gif
 
My wife has been talking about a concert for the last week and wanting to go to it. Wait until she finds out that I just won a VIP meet and greet and front row tickets on the radio ;Hilarious The concert is tonight...hopefully she can leave work early!
How was the show? BTY WHO did you see/meet?

I don't know about that. I heard what a woman really wants is a trash can.
images
 
found this guy in the road
IMG_1058-XL.jpg

took him to the lake
we are serious about our animals here
IMG_1059-X2.jpg

Nice one. Teenager ;)

My better half and I ran across a painter near a beaver swamp in the woods while atv'ing recently.
20190609_160900.jpg


Good morning r2r friends, from my fire fish in QT to u... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new