Good Morning!

Good morning


@WVNed is he into the Civil War? I have a small piece of history I can send him.
I thank you for the offer.
I have never heard him mention American History. I do not know if he isn't interested in that or just hasn't got their yet.
 
Good morning!

Today is my first day of working from home until the 1st of next month. I’m already missing the office. :(
I think I have the reverse of your problem, i'd rather be at home ;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Good morning all


quick question, can i sell liquor on here? long story short, i bought the same bottle twice, eh
Lol, sorry but no. Looks like you'll have to drink the lot :)
 
Good morning
Enjoying the smell of vinegar. Bulkheads have been glued into the stock tank.
and coffee

The older I get the more I prefer inter-species communication to adult conversation.
I find "throw my ball" more relaxing than "Did you see Boll Weevils from Uranus 7? It was awesome" or
" I made something from Binging with Babish, upside down hamburger cheesecake with dill pickle sauce."

I have never wanted to strangle Bear in the middle of doing something.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new