Good Morning!

Laaaaaaawd, I need some coffee. Three more days left of working from home before I finally get to be back in the office. I’m literally counting down the minutes!

I stayed up until about 2 this morning like a fool, so I’m most definitely paying for it this morning.
 
Hatchets and beer, what could go wrong [emoji38] Sounds like my kinda party
It was fun. How couldn't it be? They wouldn't let me throw one handed though.

I think its funny how my wife presented it too. She asked "Wanna throw some axes?" To which I replied, "That's like asking someone if they want 5 grand. Of corse I do! Heck I'd go out in the woods and throw rocks at beer bottles and be as happy as a clam."
 
Morning everyone!
 
e45fc8a760cf8942dbadc18bd900cd75.jpg


@EmilyXLC
That is gorgeous!
 
I went Boating this morning and stormed this deserted beach in my inflatable boat. I narrowly escaped from getting eaten. ;Woot

 
@WVNed Hope all is well?????????
Is but taking forever. My first experience with an induced birth.
All day no baby yet
Dilated 7cm and epidural is in. We got evicted and went back to the hotel. Morgan is sleeping for few hours,
 
Good morning! It’s my second-to-last day working from home, PRAISE JESUS. Thursday I’ll be back in the office.

I can’t believe we are at the end of July. Where has this year even gone...?
soon be Christmas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new