Good Morning!

Morning all. One more day till I have teeth ripped out. Is it sad that I am happy about that???? I really miss coffee. Looking like a dawn of the dead reject without it lol.
September 6th for me :(
 
Morning all. One more day till I have teeth ripped out. Is it sad that I am happy about that???? I really miss coffee. Looking like a dawn of the dead reject without it lol.
Painful teeth are terrible. Can we call you Gummy Steve until you get your new grill?
 
Morning everyone! Boy we had some bad storms here last night. Tornado sirens going off, tons and tons of rain and a little hail.
 
Are you getting a glitter grill? That wo
I was hoping you had a sense of humor about it!
Ohh yeah, sense of humor is there. Although I shouldn't have said it. @Crabs McJones may actually change my name lol.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new