Good Morning!

Morning all. One more day till I have teeth ripped out. Is it sad that I am happy about that???? I really miss coffee. Looking like a dawn of the dead reject without it lol.

Really!?? You’re blaming the whole dawn of the dead reject thing only on the lack of coffee???

Jk! All the best during your procedure and recovery! :)
 
Ohh yeah, sense of humor is there. Although I shouldn't have said it. @Crabs McJones may actually change my name lol.

Ya be careful with what you say
They had me on bed pan duty. It was funny until it wasn't.
 
I just got back from my screen test for the new movie Into the Ned From Both Ends.
It's going to be big.
Maybe not. The remakes never seem to be very good.
 
Good morning.
I have a weekend alone. Jill is going home to have another exciting family discussion on nursing homes for her mother. Tough situation.
Glad to stay home and play with the dog.

You are in it?
We are having a failure to communicate.
They are going to see what is inside me. endoscopy and colonoscopy. Perhaps I can bring some polyps home and keep them in my new tank. High end stuff I bet.
 
Good morning.
I have a weekend alone. Jill is going home to have another exciting family discussion on nursing homes for her mother. Tough situation.
Glad to stay home and play with the dog.


We are having a failure to communicate.
They are going to see what is inside me. endoscopy and colonoscopy. Perhaps I can bring some polyps home and keep them in my new tank. High end stuff I bet.

Duh! Sorry ya that is what I get for reading while I’m still half asleep! Haha yes the polyps can be fragged while they are on there! Hopefully they can remove the plug they put them on!! ;)
 
Morning everyone! TGIF!!
 
Ten people coming over to just hang out at the pool and Bar be cue. It will be a tough "Work day" but it has to be done. :cool:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new