Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.

Making tops out of ceiling grids. Hope they don't melt.

Good morning all. Up early to work on the corporate books....yeah the things you do to make money.
The real ones or the ones you show everybody else. Perhaps you don't do it like my brother did. He did have an MBA. I have been in federal court on tax evasion.
Just something else I had to fix and I did.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! It's almost friday, but not quite!

Morning!

I am battling with my Radions, trying to downgrade their firmware from the beta-Mobius app. Back to reeflink, because my tank is getting annoyed at randomly having lights on at night o_O. 6 fixtures is a pain, I hope this works!

Also super excited for the delivery of that Maxspect Aeraqua skimmer I won here on R2R. The tank is cycling now, it’s perfect timing.

Last edited:

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning!

I am battling with my Radions, trying to downgrade their firmware from the beta-Mobius app. Back to reeflink, because my tank is getting annoyed at randomly having lights on at night o_O. 6 fixtures is a pain, I hope this works!
I have found one of these most excellent at downgrading things.
serveimage

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.

Making tops out of ceiling grids. Hope they don't melt.

The real ones or the ones you show everybody else. Perhaps you don't do it like my brother did. He did have an MBA. I have been in federal court on tax evasion.
Just something else I had to fix and I did.
I have trouble keeping up with one set not interested in two....you decide which one lol.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have found one of these most excellent at downgrading things.
serveimage

Just remember - when a hammer is the only tool in your toolbox, everything starts to look like a nail. Live a little, get a wrench! :D

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just remember - when a hammer is the only tool in your toolbox, everything starts to look like a nail. Live a little, get a wrench! :D

Hmm I have about 20 hammers of various types. Perhaps this explains a lot.
This one is more than 100 years old and is used to form leather to make shoes. It belonged to my grandfather.
IMG_1264-XL.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm I have about 20 hammers of various types. Perhaps this explains a lot.
This one is more than 100 years old and is used to form leather to make shoes. It belonged to my grandfather.

That’s a nice unique hammer! I have a similar collection of hammers, wrenches, and more, but none of mine have a sentimental connection.

Old tools fascinate me. In fact, just the other day I had a conversation about the differences and similarities between a spanner wrench and an adjustable basin wrench.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Its a Great day to be a Reefer !!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning.
Louie is coming home today.
The legs are not available for sale or trade.

Looking forward to more Louie pictures! :)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all. Besides work today, where I actually had to go in the office on a Friday, I have to go to the DMV to renew the plate on my bike and to register my sons new Volvo wagon. It's sad that he 16 on the 27th and this is his 3rd car lol. We sold his 89 240d cause he wanted a newer wagon, and bought a 2001 V70 2.4. A very dear family friend went through a horrible divorce where her ex burned her car (he is now in jail and better hope he stays there) and she now needed a car to get to work and get the 3 kids to daycare/school. My son volunteered his car to give to her and refused when she tried to pay him something and offered to make payments. He just will not take anything from her for the car. So last week, a co-worker was getting a new car for his wife and was not impressed with the offer Volvo gave him for a trade in on their old wagon. We got to talking and I offered to buy the car for a fair price to replaces Damian's other Volvo. Well, long story short, my co-worker's wife gave Damian the car. Come to find out, his wife and our family friend went to school together and used to be very close when in school. So she would not take a thing for her old wagon, for what Damian did. Sadly, I felt like our friend did with Damian's old car when they refused my money lol. So now all is said and done and Damian now has a 2005 Volvo V70 2.5T with low miles and a service history beyond belief. This thing should last him through his 30s if he takes care of it, which he will.

His new shaggin wagon. (he turns red in the face when we call it that hehehe)
And No I didnt stay parked in front of the fire hydrant, I just took the pic there this morning lol.
1566561675062.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back