Good Morning!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Morning everyone! Stuck at work today, luckily for me its DEAD! Haven't had a single phone call or customer in over an hour lol.
Going to be tough. Many super sales luring shoppers to stores. I know were hitting Kohls as soon as I make Deviled eggs for WRS Party this evening.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is today the day that you are picking up the clownfish pair? Enjoy the limo ride! ;Woot

ty and yes. But I have a little problem. I woke up this morning and my water was a little cloudy. I went to bed last night at 12:30a and everything was fine. I wake up 7 hours later and it's a little cloudy? I an being told it's a bacterial bloom. Regardless, I'm going to Pacific East Aquaculture today. I'll talk to Dr. Mac and see what he says. If he says to hold off, i will. Like i said, it's a beautiful day for a ride. :) And at worse, I'll get to see a bunch of beautiful coral. Have a great one!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's swap out the MP10 for my new Tunze 6055s day!!!

It also might be clean the sump day or put up Christmas decorations as a surprise while wife is out shopping day, or it just might be play Witcher III and move all that to tomorrow. Decisions, decisions...

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone unplugged the heaters in my water change tank. It takes a while to heat up 80 gallons 15 degrees.
Can't imagine who???? ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K, changed out my sicce 5.0 pump for a Cor-20, replumbed the return, cleaned out sump, OMG, cleaned Apex sensors, installed new skimmer, I still have to hook up the Cor-20 to my Apex, have it running without the Apex right now to get flow back in the tank, man that pump is so much quieter than a AC pump. Just did a down and dirty quick install of the skimmer to get it going and to get my PH up, still have to mount the controller, don't know where yet as it won't reach my control cabinet and I really don't want to mount it inside the stand. Still have to clean up the mess I created doing all this stuff, maybe tomorrow I will clean it up, LOL!!! ;Hilarious

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K, changed out my sicce 5.0 pump for a Cor-20, replumbed the return, cleaned out sump, OMG, cleaned Apex sensors, installed new skimmer, I still have to hook up the Cor-20 to my Apex, have it running without the Apex right now to get flow back in the tank, man that pump is so much quieter than a AC pump. Just did a down and dirty quick install of the skimmer to get it going and to get my PH up, still have to mount the controller, don't know where yet as it won't reach my control cabinet and I really don't want to mount it inside the stand. Still have to clean up the mess I created doing all this stuff, maybe tomorrow I will clean it up, LOL!!! ;Hilarious
Hey if your gonna make an Omelette.... Ya Gonna Break:) Some Eggs..

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Louie inspected the tanks. Everything seems fine.
IMG_1900-L.jpg

IMG_1906-X2.jpg

I thought cat's were supposed to be aloof.

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Peeps of R2R... Day another day off.... 2 in a row... doesn't happen often.. Just wanted to report that yesterday at our club meeting I won the Grand Prize in the raffle.. I custom built 90 gallon Acrylic Tank. Can you believe it... I am going to have 2 tanks....Wife already picked out where it's going.. Just need to start building the stand... I am a Lucky Man.. Newtank1.jpg Newtank2.jpg newtank3.jpg spotfornewtank.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning Peeps of R2R... Day another day off.... 2 in a row... doesn't happen often.. Just wanted to report that yesterday at our club meeting I won the Grand Prize in the raffle.. I custom built 90 gallon Acrylic Tank. Can you believe it... I am going to have 2 tanks....Wife already picked out where it's going.. Just need to start building the stand... I am a Lucky Man.. Newtank1.jpg Newtank2.jpg newtank3.jpg spotfornewtank.jpg

That’s awesome! Congratulations on the new tank! ;Wideyed ;Wideyed ;Wideyed

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday was a wash...well not totally, I did manage to log about 12 hours on Witcher III. And I think that was an option I mentioned yesterday so yes, I am sticking to my plans. Maybe not Plan A, or Plan B or any plan that keeps my wife from giving me "that look", but a plan nonetheless. Of course, that's also why I was in the garage in my robe and jammers at 8 am, before checking R2R, heck even before a cup of coffee, getting the Christmas boxes out and straightening a years' worth of "just put it here for now". So we'll probably have our decorations up today/tomorrow. I'll post pics. And I'll have the garage nominally better organized...no pics there...nominally means not pic worthy and by pics I mean evidence. Being the die hard procrastinist, I'm not big on pictures of my works in progress. :). Have a lovely day everyone!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back