Good Morning!

Going to be rainy. It rains every memorial day weekend in wisconsin :)

Seems like it man! Good for getting tank maintenance done, bad for grilling/smoking :oops: Guess maybe now I'll actually get the QT tanks cleaned and restarted so I can get this poor lawnmower blenny closer to killing the GHA in my DT lol. Right now he's chilling in my dormant coral QT with a shrimp and a crab since it has no shortage of algae for him to munch on.
 
good afternoon friends, Gotta say I love my life. had a long talk on the phone with my older son. He is newly moved to D.C. and is doing well. Have so much going on that i love and some that i am not so fond of. Reefing is mostly the former and ok to be some of the latter. Be free my friends!
 
Gooooood morning R2R!!!

Who has two thumbs and told his wife yesterday that he'll get up early with the kid today so that she can sleep in... and his kid then decided it'll be a great idea to wake up at 5:30 on a Saturday???

This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif


At least I got to wake up to a morning thunderstorm. Supposed to be a stormy day here in the Philly area. Good day to make a couple lasagnas.
 
Good Morning. I got all the people on their way and had my coffee.
Home alone with stuff to do and the sky is blue.

While I was away my anemone split. I would have liked to watch it happen.
IMG_2651_heic-M.jpg
 
Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!

GoodMorning.gif
 
good morning all....80 something today humid 5:30 boomer,90's tom,humid,trade,hmmn;)
 
My wife really missed me while I was in Kentucky. When I got home I found a dozen doughnuts, my favorite kinds. She made me a pan of brownies. There was a bag of chocolate covered pretzels on the counter in the kitchen too.

I am a diabetic.

Hmmmm.
 
Hello every one, thought to let you all know 20% off eBay this weekend...or at least today... Have a great weekend
PICK2SAVE
 
Good afternoon! Spent the morning at Menards getting "flower stuffs" for my wife, then went to the LFS and got some coral epoxy, a replacement scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp, and a black snowflake clown because the lawnmower blenny looked lonely in QT :D Now its time to pick up heavy things in the landscape with the wife for a few hours lol
 
That’s sweet

I usually get woken up by my 3.5 yo flipping her bed over and throwing her toys at her door. At 6am. She hates sleeping- too boring
Someday you will remember that and laugh. Our daughter, who sounds just like yours, just turned 50!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new