Good Morning!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be rainy. It rains every memorial day weekend in wisconsin :)

Seems like it man! Good for getting tank maintenance done, bad for grilling/smoking :oops: Guess maybe now I'll actually get the QT tanks cleaned and restarted so I can get this poor lawnmower blenny closer to killing the GHA in my DT lol. Right now he's chilling in my dormant coral QT with a shrimp and a crab since it has no shortage of algae for him to munch on.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good afternoon friends, Gotta say I love my life. had a long talk on the phone with my older son. He is newly moved to D.C. and is doing well. Have so much going on that i love and some that i am not so fond of. Reefing is mostly the former and ok to be some of the latter. Be free my friends!

Pau Hana Reefer

got reef?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gooooood morning R2R!!!

Who has two thumbs and told his wife yesterday that he'll get up early with the kid today so that she can sleep in... and his kid then decided it'll be a great idea to wake up at 5:30 on a Saturday???

This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif

At least I got to wake up to a morning thunderstorm. Supposed to be a stormy day here in the Philly area. Good day to make a couple lasagnas.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife really missed me while I was in Kentucky. When I got home I found a dozen doughnuts, my favorite kinds. She made me a pan of brownies. There was a bag of chocolate covered pretzels on the counter in the kitchen too.

I am a diabetic.

Hmmmm.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon! Spent the morning at Menards getting "flower stuffs" for my wife, then went to the LFS and got some coral epoxy, a replacement scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp, and a black snowflake clown because the lawnmower blenny looked lonely in QT :D Now its time to pick up heavy things in the landscape with the wife for a few hours lol

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s sweet

I usually get woken up by my 3.5 yo flipping her bed over and throwing her toys at her door. At 6am. She hates sleeping- too boring
Someday you will remember that and laugh. Our daughter, who sounds just like yours, just turned 50!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back