Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yesterday was weird, i am drinking yesterday's coffee today. the maples still have their leaves but the cottonwood out back has none,
Good morning, all !
I find yesterdays coffee is very good on ice with Kahlua. (it's five o'clock somewheres)
:cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Listen a job is a job, we all need to find away to put bread on the table don’t we? To make a long story short I’m a telemarketer that’s my job and that’s what I do. It’s not a job everyone appreciates, but it’s a job I enjoy and am proud of. The other day I called a house and a real nice lady answered the phone, she was really helpful and friendly, she was the type of lady that helps a telemarketer get through a long day. After some pleasantries I asked if Mr. Smith was in, “I’m sorry”, she answered “I’m afraid he doesn’t live here anymore.” Now that was a real disappointment being that she was a nice lady and all, but I took it all in a stride, “I’m sorry to hear that ma’am. Do you happen to have his new number.” “Sure thing!” The woman cheerfully replied, listing off his new number.
I hung up the phone and quickly called the new number and was surprised to hear a recording. “Thank you for calling Green Acres Cemetery…”

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning/afternoon! Been MIA for a while...was on vacation chasing our 16-month-old grandson! We came back yesterday and the family spent the night here before heading back to their town.

Little guy just loves the tank!! I miss him already, but will be back to the good mornings!
IMG_0701.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! On the road again...

giphy.gif

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's my Friday which means a quick 16 hours of work and then 2 whole days off. It is a little chilly this morning, 15 degrees. Almost time to break out the long johns. I love the new thermostats I installed. My cabin has stayed at 68 all day for the last week. It was very pleasant to get out of bed this morning.
New EB8 32 arrives tomorrow so I get to reset and reprogram that. Hopefully I get it right this time. I will also be taking apart and cleaning the old EB8 32. Have a great day and stay safe!
giphy.gif

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Monday Morning.
Does anyone believe in signs that the universe is trying to tell you something?
Made my coffee and forget to put the cup under it. OOPS! Maybe it is a sign how the rest of my day to going to go and I should just go back to bed and try tomorrow.

Back