Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I have to go and get a new car today for my wife. Her lease was up so we gave her other car back.

She has MS and It is kind of scaring me to have her drive like that but it is what it is.

This is the Jeep. It's the same model we just returned. :p

2021-Jeep-Compass-Exterior-Colors.jpg

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
wrestling with the question of becoming a R2R partner even though i do not wear hoodies. right now the leading thought is that my son does. such problems, sigh...
My lawnmower blenny is taking a swim on the wildside munching on the Gyre which is on sine wave. sit tilt sit tilt lol

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I installed a much larger ozone generator on my system yesterday. The ORP on the system is 406 right now and was a bit higher earlier. This is now being measure right above my return pumps, so I know what is going into the tank. I am watching it closely.
Scary stuff.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! Tank maintenance for me also...and to clean up the messy fish room. Also, a trip to the LFS for frozen food and PetSmart for crickets for the gecko...someone is always hungry around here! The pistol shrimp is snapping right now as I type this..."hey lady, don't forget the krill!" ;Joyful

We also had our first frost this morning. Goodbye bermuda yard, see you next year!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It was 40 this morning! Ahh the warmth of a Montana summer day in October. It might get all the way up to 47 today. High possibility of snow tonight. Only two more days of two jobs. Might call off tonight and tomorrow. Feeling worn out. I haven't dosed anything for two days. Today is day 3. I will slowly bring everything up to where it should be over the next 2 days and set up the DOS and BRS doser this weekend. Man I love the Trident! Have a great day and stay safe!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first frost here. this is strange i have condensation on the inside of my windows. hmm wonder what the humidity is with 7 tanks evaporating and running the house 72 to 77 deg. basically no heat or AC to dehumidify the interior.
Good Morning. IMG_1944.jpeg
I just ordered a humidity monitor from Amazon. Should be here soon. These are pretty cheap.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's supposed to be snowing. I hope it dumps. It will run off most of these tourists. Tanks are all looking good. Bringing the Dkh and calcium back up over today and tomorrow and will then turn on the DOS. Have a great day and stay safe!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning.
I just spent half an hour blathering on, on my local club site, about setting up my tanks to make a suggestion that with a little thought could have been made in a couple of sentences. so having gotten my keyboard exercise for the day, I can leave you with a simple Good Morning, but i guess i didn't, OMMMMMM

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back