Good Morning!

Good morning
I once again find myself taking the test to see if I figured out the new forum software.
weird fish omg GIF

I am in a DLPP right now.
Designated Louie Purring Period
2020111809052458--6585236095694503714-IMG_3244_HEIC-M.jpg

cat hair with your coffee. yum yum
 
Last edited:
good morning all..:) back on the air:cool:see some differences not sure what yet:rolleyes:;)
 
Found this yesterday and just got the quote to fix it this morning. Holy crap is it expensive!! You would not believe how much it cost! Due to the curved glass and 20 foot ceiling it cost more. Crack is on the inside window and we have no idea what caused it. And they are so backed up that they can’t even get here to fix it until January 22
F3E9C6AD-AA72-458A-BE9F-AEC9676DEF38.jpeg FCCC5DBA-5A80-47E2-A421-D037E3EEA1A8.jpeg
 
Found this yesterday and just got the quote to fix it this morning. Holy crap is it expensive!! You would not believe how much it cost! Due to the curved glass and 20 foot ceiling it cost more. Crack is on the inside window and we have no idea what caused it. And they are so backed up that they can’t even get here to fix it until January 22
F3E9C6AD-AA72-458A-BE9F-AEC9676DEF38.jpeg FCCC5DBA-5A80-47E2-A421-D037E3EEA1A8.jpeg
sorry too see that ..but OMG..,I did one up in air just like that about 72" tall went with two other people ,old one out ,no prob,new one in , :oops: lodged in pocket tied off had to call two more to help,and yes thought i had hypothermia it was 10 degrees out..frozen and all we got it,4 men 4 ladders .n frozen fingers 3 hour job ,was an 8+ could not raise price on quote,ladt was awesome hot chocolate and a 1000$ bonus to split with crew :)now seems like it was not so bad after all.. but jeez i was cold:rolleyes::)
 
sorry too see that ..but OMG..,I did one up in air just like that about 72" tall went with two other people ,old one out ,no prob,new one in , :oops: lodged in pocket tied off had to call two more to help,and yes thought i had hypothermia it was 10 degrees out..frozen and all we got it,4 men 4 ladders .n frozen fingers 3 hour job ,was an 8+ could not raise price on quote,ladt was awesome hot chocolate and a 1000$ bonus to split with crew :)now seems like it was not so bad after all.. but jeez i was cold:rolleyes::)
Yeah the quote includes 3 guys and scaffolding.
 
Good morning! It looks like the covid-19 experience in our house is almost over. My wife had 2 weeks of moderate symptoms, but I wasn't so lucky. After 5-6 days of respiratory issues my wife dragged me in to urgent care. I had been on bed rest the entire time. Doc did an x-ray and found I had developed pneumonia in both lungs! Thankfully I'm on the mend now, but dang what a wake up call. Relatively healthy 45 year old guy too. In tank news I lost a couple acro frags because I just didn't have the energy to keep up with maintenance. The stuff that likes it dirty are real happy tho lol!
 
Good Morning. Today I went to buy some sneakers and when I came home I put something big on my workbench.
It hit my fire extinguisher which fell to my steel workbench, on the handle of course and the thing let loose. My entire room, including me was full of white powder.
I couldn't see or breathe and had to run out until it cleared. At least there was no chance of fire. :rolleyes:

I had to use my leaf blower to get all of that powder out. Now I have to buy another extinguisher. :confused:
 
Good Morning. Today I went to buy some sneakers and when I came home I put something big on my workbench.
It hit my fire extinguisher which fell to my steel workbench, on the handle of course and the thing let loose. My entire room, including me was full of white powder.
I couldn't see or breathe and had to run out until it cleared. At least there was no chance of fire. :rolleyes:

I had to use my leaf blower to get all of that powder out. Now I have to buy another extinguisher. :confused:
as I started reading this I was waiting for the "it fell on my toe".
glad it didn't.
 
My son exploded the Lithium polymer batteries in a RC car in my kitchen. I got the extinguisher and then thought about it and picked the burning car up and took it outside before I put it out.
 
Found this yesterday and just got the quote to fix it this morning. Holy crap is it expensive!! You would not believe how much it cost! Due to the curved glass and 20 foot ceiling it cost more. Crack is on the inside window and we have no idea what caused it. And they are so backed up that they can’t even get here to fix it until January 22
F3E9C6AD-AA72-458A-BE9F-AEC9676DEF38.jpeg FCCC5DBA-5A80-47E2-A421-D037E3EEA1A8.jpeg
can the auto glass repair company come and fix it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new