Good Morning!

I have only a few SPS also. Everything just seems so happy! SPS are growing, slowly but growing.
I never mess with anything that is working.
example... most shooters tell you to clean the firearm after every use.
I had a police firearm instructor and a competitive shooter tell me wrong!!!
if it's shooting straight and functioning properly why would you want to take it apart? so mine get cleaned pre season and post season unless they get wet during the season. :cool:
 
I never mess with anything that is working.
example... most shooters tell you to clean the firearm after every use.
I had a police firearm instructor and a competitive shooter tell me wrong!!!
if it's shooting straight and functioning properly why would you want to take it apart? so mine get cleaned pre season and post season unless they get wet during the season. :cool:
That’s kind of the way I feel. If it works, don’t fix it!
 
Morning Y’all!
Thought I had a dead shrimp this morning but it was just a shed. WHEW!
Gonna try and get some chores done this morning. Took the truck into town yesterday and blew the cobwebs out of it. Sure is fun to drive!
Might replace another faucet, might not.
Im working on my Springtime “honey do” list and it’s a long one. All big tasks like pressure washing the house, dealing with downed trees crossing the woods trail , servicing and detailing both vehicles, etc.
Sure wish I was in my 20’s or 30’s again! LOL!
Have a great day everyone!
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!
 
Good morning everyone! Another busy day!

cat cleaning GIF
 
Good Morning! It's a nice toasty 10 this morning. The town is in the midst of cleaning up after getting 6 inches of new snow over the past couple of days. It is a mess out there, especially since we had 20 - 25 mph winds all day yesterday. Have a great day and stay safe!
 
Good morning. Jill and I have colds. She tested negative but they told her to stay home. Awe shucks.
Grant and Paige are here again for Grants birthday and Jeanna is about to go back to college.
 
Good morning...a little late...and what a morning it has been. Our fur baby is in the hospital with pancreatitis again. This is the 2nd time in about 8 months, but we caught it quickly this morning. Lots of stress, but I feel better just reading your posts. Thanks all. ;Joyful Go hug your fur babies (and chickens...and parrots).
 
Good morning everyone!

The Office Friday GIF
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new