Good Morning!

Good Morning All!
Angela comes home from Ohio today so I better put away all my toys. Supposed to be a nice day today so I may go out back and put some rounds down range. I haven’t fired my EDC in about two weeks. I just feel like making some noise, LOL!
Normally, I’d be excited about visiting the LFS tomorrow but I’m out of room in my little tank for any “goodies”!
I need fish food and maybe a few snails but “must exercise restraint “ and not even look at corals.
Have a great day everybody.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!
 
Good Morning All!
Angela comes home from Ohio today so I better put away all my toys. Supposed to be a nice day today so I may go out back and put some rounds down range. I haven’t fired my EDC in about two weeks. I just feel like making some noise, LOL!
Normally, I’d be excited about visiting the LFS tomorrow but I’m out of room in my little tank for any “goodies”!
I need fish food and maybe a few snails but “must exercise restraint “ and not even look at corals.
Have a great day everybody.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!
sounds like it's time for a bigger tank. next time Angela is out of town, get the bigger tank. maybe she won't notice when she gets home.
happy shooting. :)
 
I need fish food and maybe a few snails but “must exercise restraint “ and not even look at corals.

We believe you.

Snow No GIF by Ludo Studio
 
good morning all..please keep that white stuff far away from me..i did say please..lol..happy friday .. :)
 
Good morning! Maya is back at the vet for another day of fluids/antiobiotics/pain med, etc. She's still a little lethargic, but definitely better than yesterday.

At least this is my half day of work and I'm off Monday! Have a great weekend. ;Joyful
 
A husband brings his best friend from work home one night for dinner. When he opens the door and his wife sees his friend, she politely says hello then, “Honey, may I speak to you in the kitchen please?” The husband follows her into the kitchen where she promptly starts screaming, “My hair and makeup aren’t done, the house is a mess, there are dishes in the sink, I’m in sweatpants and I haven’t prepared anything for dinner! Why the heck did you bring someone over tonight?!” Her husband replies, “He’s thinking of proposing to his girlfriend and I wanted him to get the marriage demo.”
 
Good Morning! my chinchilla cage is getting grubby. normally she gets a couple of hours outside to have a dustbath while i brush off the hair and poop sticking to the cage floors and dump the pine shavings in the tray, today i think i will clean the cage inside and skip the dustbath. Done, altho' that dish cloth may never come clean.
 
When I had my pet store, we used something called Natures Miracle spray for dogs, but it loosened and deodorized the chinchilla and rabbit poo on our cages
We bought used towels at goodwill and cut them up for cleaning and took them periodically to the laundry mat for washing
 
When I had my pet store, we used something called Natures Miracle spray for dogs, but it loosened and deodorized the chinchilla and rabbit poo on our cages
We bought used towels at goodwill and cut them up for cleaning and took them periodically to the laundry mat for washing
thanks for the suggestion, i worry about any fluids remaining on cage for uptake into the fur

IMG_2285.jpeg IMG_2287.jpeg
 
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning Weekend GIF by Huptech Web
 
Good morning! Another long night with the pup, but she's improving. She's done with the IV stuff and hopefully will just stay on the mend. Thanks for the well wishes! ;Happy

I hope you all have a great weekend. Light snow here this morning. I think I'll stay in and make fish water! ;Joyful
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new