Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Angela comes home from Ohio today so I better put away all my toys. Supposed to be a nice day today so I may go out back and put some rounds down range. I haven’t fired my EDC in about two weeks. I just feel like making some noise, LOL!
Normally, I’d be excited about visiting the LFS tomorrow but I’m out of room in my little tank for any “goodies”!
I need fish food and maybe a few snails but “must exercise restraint “ and not even look at corals.
Have a great day everybody.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Angela comes home from Ohio today so I better put away all my toys. Supposed to be a nice day today so I may go out back and put some rounds down range. I haven’t fired my EDC in about two weeks. I just feel like making some noise, LOL!
Normally, I’d be excited about visiting the LFS tomorrow but I’m out of room in my little tank for any “goodies”!
I need fish food and maybe a few snails but “must exercise restraint “ and not even look at corals.
Have a great day everybody.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!
sounds like it's time for a bigger tank. next time Angela is out of town, get the bigger tank. maybe she won't notice when she gets home.
happy shooting. :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

We believe you.

Snow No GIF by Ludo Studio

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Maya is back at the vet for another day of fluids/antiobiotics/pain med, etc. She's still a little lethargic, but definitely better than yesterday.

At least this is my half day of work and I'm off Monday! Have a great weekend. ;Joyful

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A husband brings his best friend from work home one night for dinner. When he opens the door and his wife sees his friend, she politely says hello then, “Honey, may I speak to you in the kitchen please?” The husband follows her into the kitchen where she promptly starts screaming, “My hair and makeup aren’t done, the house is a mess, there are dishes in the sink, I’m in sweatpants and I haven’t prepared anything for dinner! Why the heck did you bring someone over tonight?!” Her husband replies, “He’s thinking of proposing to his girlfriend and I wanted him to get the marriage demo.”

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! my chinchilla cage is getting grubby. normally she gets a couple of hours outside to have a dustbath while i brush off the hair and poop sticking to the cage floors and dump the pine shavings in the tray, today i think i will clean the cage inside and skip the dustbath. Done, altho' that dish cloth may never come clean.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
When I had my pet store, we used something called Natures Miracle spray for dogs, but it loosened and deodorized the chinchilla and rabbit poo on our cages
We bought used towels at goodwill and cut them up for cleaning and took them periodically to the laundry mat for washing

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I had my pet store, we used something called Natures Miracle spray for dogs, but it loosened and deodorized the chinchilla and rabbit poo on our cages
We bought used towels at goodwill and cut them up for cleaning and took them periodically to the laundry mat for washing
thanks for the suggestion, i worry about any fluids remaining on cage for uptake into the fur

IMG_2285.jpeg IMG_2287.jpeg

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Another long night with the pup, but she's improving. She's done with the IV stuff and hopefully will just stay on the mend. Thanks for the well wishes! ;Happy

I hope you all have a great weekend. Light snow here this morning. I think I'll stay in and make fish water! ;Joyful

Back