Good Morning!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a toasty 4 this morning. 4% chance of snow, have about a 1/2 inch so far.

While driving to work this morning I saw a bumper sticker that said "I'm a veterinarian so I can drive like an animal." It made me realize how many proctologists are on the road.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I added some LA Lakers to my tank this weekend. Hopefully it will lead to a full zoa garden.

kobe bryant dunk GIF by NBA
Mine are growing like crazy. I ordered them because I am huge Lakers fan. I am a Lakers fan because when I was young LA was Louisiana where I was born. Hopefully we all live and learn.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! some are better than others but they are 'all Good'. please, when you see them in the mirror, say hello for me and tell you that you are a good example of God's work in progress. We don't look like much now, but it will all come together when He is done

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, and thanks for all the hugs yesterday. ;Happy A little better today, but back to the vet yet AGAIN, this time in the pouring rain. On a good note, our dog has mastered the art of going down the steps out of my SUV. I bought a doggie set of steps years ago when she was hesitant to jump up into my car from the garage because the floor is a little slick. She never would go down the steps until now. I'm trying to focus on the positives for now and take things one day at a time.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's my Friday, just a quick 16 hours of work and I'm off for 2 days. It's currently 5 outside and the guy with big thumbs is saying it should start snowing soon. Expecting a few feet of snow over the next week or so. The sledding will be epic I guess. It's all good though because I need more snow to help the rivers nice and cool for my fishing this summer. Have a great day and stay safe!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay Monday! I did some much needed work on the aquarium this weekend. Mounted some frags in their permanent homes, cleanup, etc. Finally abandoned a few pieces on a frag rack that were a losing battle and pulled that eyesore out of the tank. Down to one small rack with a really nice ricordia that's splitting, and a couple other pieces. My newish button scoly looks like its done for tho. I'll try and get a good pic and share to see what y'all think. It literally looks deflated and has a hole in the side.

In great news - my wife says to me during lunch - "when are you going to revive the 75g in the basement so we can move the foxface?". It sounds like she just gave me the thumbs up to go spend some money lol! The foxface started off as "small" 7 months ago, and is now too big for the 60g cube. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but man that fish grew like a weed!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! there is a theory that the earth's magnetic poles are going to switch. this is supported by readings showing that they are currently drifting from where they were to the point where they will flip.
My working career was marked by periods where i worked different shifts. on third shift my morning would start around 9 PM but when working first shift 5 AM was my wake up.
I am now retired and find that my wake up time is drifting later. some how i thought that the last fifteen years of working first shift would have permanently set my biological clock to rooster hours. I started thinking I ought to start using an alarm clock. For so long, i maintained a discipline of bed time that would allow me the sleep i needed yet rise when i needed to. the alarm clock is not needed to get up early. the off switch on the electronics, used in the early evening, would do the same job. My new resolution is to wish everyone a good morning at whatever hour i experience the new day, well gotta go fix a flat tire. have a wonderful day!

Back