Its Friday Animation GIF by Universal Kids

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Friends!
Angela gets home late this morning. The “honey doo” list is almost done. Just a few little touch ups left to do.
I just gave the Aiptasia a “lethal injection” so we’ll see what happens. 2ml of lemon juice with an 18ga needle. The surrounding Zoa’s are a little upset right now.
We are expecting lots of rain here over the next few days so it looks like the service on the Escape will have to wait, AGAIN. Rain or shine, it’s still going to the car wash for salt removal.
The Goby has been out and about more and more each day. I think he finally realizes that the Clowns are not a threat. My sand bed has never looked better. He’s a hard working fish.
Y’all have a great day and stay Safe, Healthy & Happy! ;)

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea, I used to hunt with a CEO.. CFO.. C something or nother for the major hospital chain here.
he told me not only just keep making minimal payments but it's all negotiable. they'll take less than what they bill you.
I'm sorry that things didn't go as well as expected. This is exactly what I was going to say. My husband used to be on the committee that reviews that sort of stuff for a large hospital. Our son was able to negotiate a lower bill after our grandson was unexpectedly in the NICU last year and they were hit with a large out of pocket expense. He wouldn't have had a clue to do that if my husband hadn't gotten involved! He did have to fill out paperwork and submit some financial information, but it was well worth it in the long run...plus it didn't affect his credit rating.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all honesty, when I get Aptasia I am going to remove the rock and put it in my 20g AIO and start raising nudibranchs. Those little things are living gold. Might kill a corral but would be able to make enough money to buy new ones.

The only thing that ever worked for me in both tanks (my original 46G and now the 90G) were the berghia nudibranches. They are definitely expensive little critters!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. It's pouring rain here, so it's a perfect Friday to spend on the tanks! I need to do a little redecorating to get ready for the new coral arrivals today. Have a great Friday! ;Joyful
Sale on Monday. oops.... there I go enabling again. :cool:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, thanks for all the hugs, feeling a little better today. One scary thing about C-19 is not knowing what to expect. Hoping to work on the tank today, will see.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, thanks for all the hugs, feeling a little better today. One scary thing about C-19 is not knowing what to expect. Hoping to work on the tank today, will see.

Take it slow and don't forget lots of fluids. I tried to work half days the first week when I had C19 and it bit me in the butt :(

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got up this morning and felt it was appropriate to write a review of a LFS for my local club. it is still a review if it is a little snarky, right? having vented i am not sure i feel any better. but:
B. Good Morning!
C. what is next on my to do list?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take it easy siggy. The stuff beat me up for about 7 weeks.

My shaky parts couldn't get in the truck and go to town this morning.
Hey sorry to hear. You getting better?
I'm feeling better now that I'm busy working on the tank. I was pulling algae off a rock and I got squirted in the face by a colony of Rastas. o_O ....hope I don't get botox lips :rolleyes:
1614364055253.png

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%
Back